Frontline Plus Flea and Lice Control for Cats 6 Pack *BONUS 3 MONTHS*

$72.95
Sold Out

Make 4 payments of $18.24 over 8 weeks and get it now!

Quantity:
Tell a Friend Notify
Me

Receive 3 BONUS months when you buy a 6-pack while stock lasts!

 

FRONTLINE PLUS has a rapid onset of action and kills re-infestations with newly acquired adult fleas for at least one month.

Use FRONTLINE PLUS on its own to break the flea life cycle on your cat and its surroundings by killing all stages of fleas.

  • Frontline Plus spreads over the coat within 24 hours, and once spread is water fast
  • Kills adult fleas and prevents egg, larval and pupal development
  • Frontline Plus is safe to use on kittens from 8 weeks of age and is safe to use on breeding, pregnant or lactating cats

Flea & Parasite Treatment Quick Guide

  Brand

Adult Flea

Eggs

Larvae

  Revolution

yes

yes

yes

  Advantage

yes

no

yes

  Frontline Plus

yes

yes

yes

  Advocate

yes

no

yes

  Sentinel

no

yes

yes

 

Apply once a month on the back of your cat's neck to:

    * Treat and prevent flea infestation and biting lice on cats and kittens;
    * Prevent the development of flea eggs, larvae and pupae produced by adult fleas acquired for six weeks after treatment.
    * Treat and control Flea Allergy Dermatitis.

FRONTLINE PLUS will spread over the coat of your pet within 24 hours and will continue to be effective for one month. Any fleas that jump on to your treated pet will die within 12-24 hours.

Be aware, however that the adult fleas on your pet represent only 5% of the total flea population. The other 95% are the eggs, larvae and pupae waiting to hatch and jump on to your pets. Pre-emerged fleas can remain dormant in the environment for up to 6 months.

Research has shown that the best way to kill fleas is to break their life cycle. By applying FRONTLINE PLUS every month you will deplete the flea population over time and protect your home environment. Visit tips for better flea control for more ideas for achieving better flea control.

Barcode # 9327073001736
Brand Frontline
Shipping Weight 0.0520kg