Hills Prescription Diet Feline C/D Multicare Bladder Health Dry Cat Food 1.8KG
Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Because the food your cat eats plays an important role in his or her overall health and well-being, Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help support your cat's bladder health.
Cats need the right balance of minerals to maintain good bladder health. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones.
- Controlled levels of calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and oxalate to help limit the building blocks of crystals and bladder stones
- Rich in fish oil - an excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids - to help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Added potassium citrate to help interrupt bladder stone formation
- Increased levels of vitamin B6 to help decrease oxalate formation
- Low sodium to maintain normal blood pressure
- High in antioxidants (Vitamin E and Beta-Carotene) to control cell oxidation and promote a healthy immune system
Bladder Health Warning Signs
- Urinating inside the house
- Urinating in new or unusual places
- Spraying urine on objects
- Frequent attempts to urinate, without producing much urine
- Straining to urinate, or urinating in a tense, hunched posture
- Behavior changes such as restless, listlessness or hiding away
- Increased grooming or licking of the urinary opening
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need for proper bladder health. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how their Hill's Prescription Diet pet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy, healthy and active life.
Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Pork Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Chicken Liver Flavor, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Iodized Salt, Potassium Citrate, DL-Methionine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Rosemary Extract, Beta-Carotene.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Important Feeding Information
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your cat's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your cat's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your cat will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with canned food and treats, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||3/8 cup (35 g) - 1/2 cup (50 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||5/8 cup (60 g) - 3/4 cup (75 g)|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||3/4 cup (75 g) - 1 cup (100 g)|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||7/8 cup (85 g) - 1 1/4 cups (125 g)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare Feline Bladder Health provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Dry 3885 kcal/kg
|Vitamin E||1050 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.68|
|Brand||Hills Prescription Diet|