Hills Prescription Diet Feline Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution Wet 156g X 24
Just like the human epidemic, almost 50% of the pet population is overweight. Even a little extra weight can lead to serious health problems. The pet's quality of life and relationship with family is also impacted because that extra weight can reduce play time, impact mobility and affect the lifelong general health of your cat.
Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution is weight loss and maintenance nutrition clinically proven to safely & naturally improve metabolism in dogs and cats to support healthy weight loss and maintenance. This nutrition is clinically proven to safely provide 29% body fat loss in only 2 months. It works to control hunger, helping to keep cats feeling full and satisfied between meals.
Nutritionists and veterinarians at Hill's developed this next generation formula with the pet owner in mind, offering a complete portfolio of dry and canned food. This product portfolio will allow you to offer your pet both canned and dry food as these products work together to ensure safe and healthy weight loss and easy weight maintenance. The improvement in your pet's metabolism reduces the need to precisely measure the food to safely achieve weight loss success but you still need to follow your veterinarians' recommendations.
- Clinically proven to safely provide 29% body fat loss in 2 months in cats
- Clinically proven to help avoid weight regain following a weight loss programme
- A Complete portfolio of dry food and canned food designed to work together to ensure safe and healthy weight loss and easy weight maintenance
- Great taste and highly palatable backed by a 100% refund guarantee
Hill's Prescription Diet Feline Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution provides all the nutrition your cat needs during weight loss and maintenance. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how their Hill's Prescription Diet and Science Diet foods can help your cat maintain happiness and a healthy weight for life.
Water, Pork Liver, Pork By-Products, Corn Flour, Powdered Cellulose, Corn Starch, Chicken, Flaxseed, Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Corn Gluten Meal, Coconut Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Calcium Sulfate, L-Leucine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Carrot Powder, Iodized Salt, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitmin D3 Supplement), Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), DL-Methionine, L-Threonine, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Important Feeding Information
Use only as directed by your veterinarian. Cover and refrigerate unused portion
- These amounts are a starting point only. Determine the amount to feed based on IDEAL WEIGHT as provided by your veterinarian. Your cat may need more or less food to maintain his proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your cat's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your cat's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your cat will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with dry food and treats, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
Weight Control - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
Weight of Cat
|Weight Loss||Weight Control|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||1 can||1 1/3 can|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||1 1/4 can||1 2/3 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/3 can||2 can|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||1 1/2 can||2 1/3 can|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||1 3/4 can||2 2/3 can|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||2 can||2 3/4 can|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||2 can||3 can|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® Feline Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 828 kcal/kg (129 kcal/156g can)
|Vitamin C||294 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||677 IU/kg|
|Brand||Hills Prescription Diet|