Ivory Coat Venison Adult Dry Dog Food
Need a healthier, grain-free, dog food source for your pet? Try the Venison Dry Dog Food!
Using only the highest quality Australian-sourced ingredients, this grain free dry food promotes healthy digestion and is packed full of wholesome ingredients including a high concentration of quality chicken for lean muscle maintenance.
We use carefully selected vegetables and superfoods like kale and blueberries to boost antioxidant intake, together with flaxseeds, coconut oil and salmon oil rich in omega-3 & 6 to maintain skin and coat health. A natural pre-biotic is added to maintain healthy digestion and essential vitamins and minerals to provide your companion with complete daily nutrition.
- Premium all-natural dry dog food formula made with Australian and New Zealand Venison
- Grain-free and healthy dog food that’s easy on sensitive stomachs
- Nutrient-rich dog food with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
- Supports your dog’s everyday health and provides 32% protein, 14% healthy fat
- Helps improve gut health and digestion
- Supplemented with superfood vegetables and fruits for a well-balanced diet
- Hypoallergenic dog food formula made without grains, wheat, corn, rice or soy
- Contains no artificial flavours/colours, preservatives or meat byproducts
- Dry dog food for adult dogs ages 1 year and up
- Formulated by veterinarians and animal nutritionists
Sizes Available: 2kg and 13kg
Made in Australia!
Australian & New Zealand Venison Meal, Peas, Potatoes, Dried Venison, Pea Fiber, Tomato Pomace, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Ground Flaxseed, Salmon Oil, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Kale, Broccoli, Spinach, Parsley, Apples, Blueberries, Vitamins A, B1, B2, B5, B6, B12, D3, E), Beta-Carotene, Niacin, d-Calcium, Biotin, Folic Acid, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Natural Prebiotic, Calcium Propionate, Rosemary Extract & Green Tea Extract.
This is a naturally preserved product. Given this is a natural product with no artificial colours used, variations in colours of kibble can occur between batches due to seasonal ingredients.