Ivory Coat Turkey & Duck Dry Dog Food
Need a chicken-free, high-protein dog food formula for your pet? Add the Ivory Coat Turkey & Duck Dry Dog Food to your dog’s food bowl and help them reach optimal lifelong health!
Made with turkey and duck meats, this premium dog food formula is all-natural and full of protein to help maintain your dog’s lean muscle mass. The formula includes an abundance of superfood veggies and fruits that help give your pet well-balanced meals every day that are full of nutrients to assist with various body functions, including gut health and skin/fur health. Free of grains, this Ivory Coat dog food is gentle on sensitive stomachs and improves digestion. Give your precious pet the daily nutrition they need for a healthier, happier lifestyle with the Ivory Coat Turkey & Duck Dry Dog Food!
- High-quality, all-natural dog food formula made with turkey and duck meats
- Supplemented with superfood vegetables and fruits for a well-balanced dog food diet
- Formulated by Australian veterinarians and animal nutritionists
- Free of grains (wheat, corn, soy, rice) – helps improve digestion and gentle on stomachs
- High-protein, nutrient-rich dog food formula (36% protein, 18% healthy fat)
- Helps maintain skin health and give your dog’s fur coat extra sheen
- Promotes better digestion and gut health
- Provides daily nutrition for your pet
- Dog food formula designed for adult dogs (1 year and up)
Sizes Available: 2kg, 8kg and 13kg
Made in Australia!
Turkey Meal, Duck Meal, Potatoes, Peas, Dried Turkey, Dried Duck, Pea Fiber, Tomato Pomace, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Ground Flaxseed, Salmon Oil, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Kale, Broccoli, Spinach, Parsley, Apples, Blueberries, Vitamins A, B1, B2, B5, B6, B12, D3, E), Beta-Carotene, Niacin, d-Calcium, Biotin, Folic Acid, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Natural Prebiotic, Calcium Propionate, Rosemary Extract & Green Tea Extract.
This is a naturally preserved product. Given this is a natural product with no artificial colours used, variations in colours of kibble can occur between batches due to seasonal ingredients.