Activyl Spot-On Flea Control for Cats Over 4kg - Dark Blue (6 Dose Pack)
If you were a dog or cat, you’d want a treatment that was effective at killing fleas, yet gentle (when used accoring to label instructions).
That's where Activyl, a spot-on solution for the treatment and prevention of fleas in dogs and cats, can help out through bioactivation.
What's "bioactivation" you say?!?! It means it only switches on inside the flea, to deliver full flea-killing power.
Fleas can quickly become a significant problem for dogs and cats and the rest of the family. Since each female flea can produce 40 to 50 eggs or more a day, even just a few fleas can infest your entire home in a matter of days.
Apply Activyl® monthly to break the flea life cycle. This:
- Ensures that the fleas that jump onto your pet will soon stop feeding, be paralysed and die
- Kills eggs and larvae in the environment and prevents reinfestation
- Helps in the management of pets that develop itchy skin (flea allergy dermatitis or FAD) due to flea bites
Activyl® is an innovation in monthly spot-on flea treatment and prevention that works differently from conventional flea treatment as it only becomes fully active on contact with flea enzymes.
- Controls existing flea infestations and provides control of new infestations for at least 4 weeks
- Control of flea allergy dermatitis for at least 4 weeks
- Controls immature stages of fleas
- Waterfast (recommended not to let the cats get wet 48 hours after treatment)
- For Small Cats up to 4kg - Orange
- For Cats over 4kg - Dark Blue
How to apply
On Cats (note: picture show is a dog but apply in same manner)
Part the hair and place applicator tip against the skin between shoulder blades. Squeeze applicator firmly applying entire contents directly onto the skin.
It's also quick-drying, fragrance-free, and water fast on cats!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Lucky Pet Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.