Activyl Spot-On Flea Control for Very Small Dogs 1.5-6.5kg (Single Dose Light Blue)
If you were a dog or cat, you’d want a treatment that was effective at killing fleas, yet gentle (when used accoring to label instructions).
That's where Activyl, a spot-on solution for the treatment and prevention of fleas in dogs and cats, can help out through bioactivation.
What's "bioactivation" you say?!?! It means it only switches on inside the flea, to deliver full flea-killing power.
Fleas can quickly become a significant problem for dogs and cats and the rest of the family. Since each female flea can produce 40 to 50 eggs or more a day, even just a few fleas can infest your entire home in a matter of days.
Apply Activyl® monthly to break the flea life cycle. This:
- Ensures that the fleas that jump onto your pet will soon stop feeding, be paralysed and die
- Kills eggs and larvae in the environment and prevents reinfestation
- Helps in the management of pets that develop itchy skin (flea allergy dermatitis or FAD) due to flea bites
Activyl® is an innovation in monthly spot-on flea treatment and prevention that works differently from conventional flea treatment as it only becomes fully active on contact with flea enzymes.
It's also quick-drying, fragrance-free, water fast on dogs.
- Controls existing flea infestations and provides control of new infestations for at least 4 weeks
- Control of flea allergy dermatitis for at least 4 weeks
- Controls immature stages of fleas
- Can be applied after bathing or shampooing, once dry
- Waterfast (recommended not to bath or shampoo dogs during the 48 hours after treatment)
- Dogs and puppies over 1.5 kg from 8 weeks of age.
Activyl comes in either a 1 pack or a 6 pack for all sizes of dogs or cats (select the one appropriate for you).
- For very small dogs 1.5kg & upto 6.5kg - Light Blue
- For very small dogs 6.6kg & upto 10kg - Brown
- For medium dogs over 10kg & upto 20kg - Red
- For large dogs over 20kg & upto 40kg - Purple
- For extra-large dogs over 40kg & upto 60kg - Green
How to apply
On smaller dogs
Part the hair and place applicator tip against the skin between shoulder blades. Squeeze applicator firmly applying entire contents directly onto the skin.
On larger dogs
Apply entire contents of one applicator evenly to two, three or four spots at the shoulders, mid-back and over the rump/base of tail. At each spot part the hair until skin is visible. Place the tip of the applicator on the skin and gently squeeze a portion of the solution on the skin.
Remains effective even after bathing!