Comfortis Chewable Flea Control for Cats 1.4-2.7kg (Pink) - 3-Pack
Stop Fleas without the Mess
Comfortis Flea Tablets for Cats Dogs are a monthly beef-flavored tablet that starts killing fleas in 30 minutes and prevents flea infestations on cats.
One little flea can't possibly be a problem, can it? It can. A single female flea can produce up to 50 eggs a day, turning “one little flea” into a full-blown infestation before you even know it's there. Comfortis starts killing fleas before they lay eggs and provides a full month of flea protection to help prevent future flea infestations
- Comfortis starts to kill fleas in 30 minutes
- Beef-flavored, palatable, chewable tablet
- Kills fleas and prevents flea infestations on cats for a full month
- Fast. Starts killing fleas in 30 minutes—before they can lay eggs. Comfortis killed 98% of fleas on cats in just four hours in controlled laboratory studies.
- Kills fleas before they can lay eggs
- No risk of application site reactions
- Can't be rubbed or shaken off - won't stain carpeting, upholstery or clothing or damage hard surfaces
- Can't be washed or rinsed off during bathing or swimming.
- No residue - you can play snuggle with your cat immediately after treatment
Give Comfortis to your pet with a full meal ( not a treat )
Give your pet one tablet once a month
If you miss a dose, give Comfortis immediately and resume regular monthly dosing.
Comfortis is for both dogs and cats. It’s approved for use in kittens 14 weeks of age or older and 1kg of body weight or greater.
Comfortis may be safely used in conjunction with gastrointestinal worm or heartworm treatments used as per label directions. If necessary, you can administer Comfortis like you would other tablet medications. See Comfortis label for complete safety information.
|Cat Weight||Pack Colour|
Pack Size: 3 Months
After a 6 pack? You can use Comfortis for Dogs in the relevant size.
Comfortis: Just treat and play.
|Category||Flea & Wormer|
You Might Also Like
Other People Also Purchased