Comfortis Flea Treatment Chewable Tablet for Dogs - 6-Pack - All Sizes
NOTE: March 2022 - Comfortis Original has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Once packs sell out, we will not have more. This has been replaced by Comfortis Plus.
Stop Fleas without the Mess
Comfortis Flea Tablets for Cats & Dogs are a monthly beef-flavored tablet that starts killing fleas in 30 minutes and prevents flea infestations on dogs.
One little flea can't possibly be a problem, can it? It can. A single female flea can produce up to 50 eggs a day, turning “one little flea” into a full-blown infestation before you even know it's there. Comfortis starts killing fleas before they lay eggs and provides a full month of flea protection to help prevent future flea infestations
- Comfortis starts to kill fleas in 30 minutes
- Beef-flavored, palatable, chewable tablet
- Kills fleas and prevents flea infestations on cat and dogs for a full month
- Kills fleas before they can lay eggs
- No risk of application site reactions
- Can't be rubbed or shaken off - won't stain carpeting, upholstery or clothing or damage hard surfaces
- Can't be washed or rinsed off during bathing or swimming.
- No residue - you can play snuggle with your pooch immediately after treatment
- Can be administered to puppies from 14 weeks of age
Give Comfortis to your pet with a full meal ( not a treat )
Give your pet one tablet once a month
|Dog weight||Cat Weight||Pack Colour|
Comfortis may be safely used in conjunction with topical tick treatments or collars (dogs only), as well as with gastrointestinal worm or heartworm treatments used as per label directions. If necessary, you can administer Comfortis like you would other tablet medications. Seek veterinary advice regarding use of ‘Comfortis’ in pregnant and lactating females and in dogs with pre-existing epilepsy.
Comfortis: Just treat and play.
Please note: Due to USA regulations, we are not permitted to ship this item to the United States.
|Category||Flea & Wormer|
You Might Also Like
Other People Also Purchased