DogLite Double Trouble LED Light-up Dog Collar - Blue Moon
Put a DogLite LED light-up dog collar on your dog and you'll see them on walks or the garden even off leash.
Don't lose sight of your dog!
If you love the night or early mornings, the DogLite Collar means you and others will not lose sight of your dog, even if they run into bushes offlead.
What's "Double Trouble"?
Using twin 4mm optical fibre strips, Double Trouble not only looks cool, it really sets off after hours - just like the dog wearing it.
Batteries last approx 40-60hrs of "on" time, but are known to last much longer. At 20 mins every night, this would equate to around 4-6 months of normal usage.
Why replaceable batteries and not USB rechargeable batteries?
USB rechargeable batteries require daily charging and will switch off when the charge runs out rather than dim as Lithium batteries do. For a general use, DOGlite batteries should only need to be changed around every 6-12 months and will dim as the battery weakens, giving plenty of notice as to when to change the battery.
- Includes an installed battery
- Up to 140kg pulling capacity
- Can be used as a regular collar in the "off" position.
- Replacement batteries available separately
- Two settings - "Steady glow" and "Slow Flash" mode
- Batteries concealed in a splashproof, silicon-sealed casing.
- Double reflective stripes adds passive visibility
- Free battery refill available - check packaging for details.
- Uses CR-2032 batteries
- Available in a variety of colours and sizes
Sizes: Measure neck as you would for a regular collar
Small - 33-43cm
Medium - 38-50cm
Large - 48-60cm
DogLite Products come with a 12 Month Manufacturer's Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Lucky Pet Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.