DogLite Double Trouble LED Light-up Dog Leash
Be Seen! If you love the night or early mornings, the DogLite Lead means you and your dog will be seen by cars and other walkers.
Great for everyday use as well as during low light conditions - whether walking on the footpath or encouraging their individual nature off leash, simply activate the LED component with a simple press and off you go.
The dual handle is also great through high traffic areas or for a little extra encouragement through training periods. DOGlite's "Dual Control" leash has it all and is ready for your next walk. It's time to take back control...
Batteries last approx 40-60hrs of "on" time, but are known to last much longer. At 20 mins every night, this would equate to around 4-6 months of normal usage.
Why replaceable batteries and not USB rechargeable batteries?
USB rechargeable batteries require daily charging and will switch off when the charge runs out rather than dim as Lithium batteries do. For a general use, DOGlite batteries should only need to be changed around every 6-12 months and will dim as the battery weakens, giving plenty of notice as to when to change the battery.
- Dual fibre-optic LED strips
- Includes an installed battery with 40-60 hours operational time
- Up to 140kg pulling capacity
- Can be used as a regular lead in the "off" position.
- Replacement batteries available separately
- Two settings - "Steady glow" and "Slow Flash" mode
- Batteries concealed in a splashproof, silicon-sealed casing.
- Available in many colours
- Reflective stripe adds passive visibility
- 25mm UV rated webbing
- Two handles for extra safety
- Uses the CCR-2032 battery (sold separately)
- For all dog sizes
One Size: 2.5cm (webbing width) x 135cm (length)
For a look at how the DogLite products look from day to night, check out this video.
DogLite Products come with a 12 Month Manufacturer's Warranty!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Lucky Pet Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.