Evolution Naturals Australian Dog Treats Beef Jerky 200g
Give your dog protein-rich and all-natural beef treats with the Evolution Naturals Beef Jerky.
This single-ingredient, dehydrated beef jerky is a delightful treat for your dog to enjoy. Strips of beef are gently and slowly dehydrated to ensure that maximum nutrients and natural flavours are retained. Beef is packed with protein, iron, zinc, phosphorus, and other essential nutrients your dog needs. Gluten-free and grain-free, these dog treats are gentle on the stomach and great for pets with food allergies or sensitivities.
Bad breath, sensitive and bleeding gums, and other common dental issues in pets can arise if there’s a large amount of plaque and tartar build-up. Chewy and tasty, these beef jerky strips help satisfy your dog’s chewing urges and help remove plaque and tartar between teeth. The chewing process also helps massage the gums to promote healthy blood flow to the gums and help make them more resilient and stronger.
About Evolution Pet:
Evolution Pet provides all-natural and holistic protein-based pet food and treats to ensure your furry friend gets wholesome nutrition from a source you trust. Ingredients are always sourced from Australia and New Zealand with no additives or preservatives.
- Gluten-free and grain-free beef jerky treats for dogs made with a single ingredient
- 70.2% crude protein – high-quality animal protein to support your pet’s overall health
- Slowly dehydrated beef meat to retain nutrients and natural flavour
- Great for chewing and helping to clean your dog’s teeth and massaging their gums
- Beef provides protein and long-lasting energy for dogs and contains natural nutrients like vitamin Bs, zinc, iron, and phosphorus
- Gentle on stomachs and excellent choice for dogs with food sensitivities or allergies
- Made in Australia with ingredients sourced from Australia and New Zealand farms
Crude Protein: 70.2%
|Treat Type||Dried Single Ingredient|
|Country of Manufacture||Australia|
You Might Also Like
Other People Also Purchased