Frolicat Bolt Interactive Pet Toy
Do your pets like geeky gadgets as much as you do? Then FroliCat has the pet toys for you!
Meet the FroliCat Bolt--a laser pointer that is either hand held or bounces on its own to keep your cat and dog on its toes. The laser pointer in the FroliCat Bolt bounces a random pattern at the right speed to keep pets amused for hours and, judging by the following video, keeps pet owners just as amused.
~ Erratic and Unpredictable (and that means fun for you!)
~ The laser draws random patterns - just sit it on a table, a shelf or the floor.
~ Not just a handheld laser, for starters, the FroliCat Bolt is a great petsitter - it keeps them interested while you're away so they don't trash your home!
~ Great Exercise in Automatic or Manual Mode
~ As a handheld toy, you can point the laser off to the distance and watch your pets climb up and down and dart back and forth trying to catch the red beam.
Great for Dogs too.Features:
- Automatic Mode - Moves laser in random patterns for hands-free play session
- Timer - Automatically turns off after 15 minutes
- Adjustable Beam - Adjust the mirror to aim laser across a variety of surfaces
- Manual Mode - Hold in hand to create unique laser patterns
- Bright beam - can be seen clearly even in sunlight
- Safe - No electricity required - runs on a set of 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Stylish design - don't hide it!
Geeks and Geek Pets Unite! Finally a Pet Toy that ticks every Square!
|30-DAY 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE...|
We guarantee that you and your pets will love your purchase and will be more than happy with the quality.
Give your pet some time to adapt to a new product – that includes a new toy, treat, food or even a bed – but if it you’re not completely happy, contact us within 30 days. That’s a full month so that you can be sure of your purchase.
If you're not 100% satisfied within 30 days, drop us a line and return the item in its original condition and packaging. We will send you a full refund (excluding postage).
See store policies for details.