Furminator Undercoat Deshedding Tool for Large Dogs
Eliminate hairballs and hair from clothing and furniture!
Sick of coughing up furballs and cleaning pet hair from your clothes and furniture? Shedding is natural and normal, but that doesn't mean you have to spend hour days cleaning it off everything.
FURminator deShedding Tools can help you reduce the amount of loose hair in your house by up to 90%!
FURminators have a long, stainless steel edge that reaches deep beneath your pet's topcoat to safely remove undercoat and loose hair faster and easier.
Reduce allergies caused by pets
A dead undercoat that is the underlying source of shedding, and a pet owners #1 complaint, and which leads to allergies. According to the Humane Society of the United States, simply bathing your pet and removing loose hair and dander can reduce the level of allergens by as much as 85%. When pets are not brushed or cleaned at least once a week, microscopic particles of their allergens become airborne in large quantities.
Eliminate matting and trips to the groomer = Save $$$
The more you brush your pets, the fewer trips you'll need to make to the groomer to deal with painful matting.
Won't irritate tender skin like a slicker brush
The stainless steel comb of a Genuine FURminator has rounded tips so they are not sharp like a slicker brush and don't irritate tender skin while reaching deep beneath your dog or cat's longer topcoat to safely remove undercoat and loose hair faster and easier.
- Anti-slip rubber grip handle
- Plastic protective cap to protect blade when not in use
- Reduces shedding up to 90%
- Stainless steel deShedding edge reaches deep beneath your dog's short topcoat to gently remove undercoat and loose hair.
- FURejector button to remove loose hair from the brush
- Easy-care stainless steel blade, simply rinse and wipe clean
- Brings out the pet's natural oils, promoting healthier skin and a shiny topcoat
- Helps to eliminate stray hair and allergies associated with it
- Guaranteed to reduce shedding better than any brush, rake or comb
- Designed and recommended by a groomer for professional result
SIZE - For Extra Large/Giant Breeds such as:
- Afghan HoundAfghan Hound
- Airedale Terrier
- Alaskan Malamute
- American Foxhound
- American Water Spaniel
- Belgian Sheepdog
- Bernese Mountain Dog
- Doberman Pinscher
- English Foxhound
- English Setter
- German Shepherd
- German Shorthaired Pointer
- Giant Schnauzer
- Golden Retriever
- Irish Setter
- Labrador Retriever
- Old English Sheepdog
- Rhodesian Ridgeback
- Standard Poodle
Available in two hair-lengths: Short (for dogs with hair up to 5cm long) & Long (for dogs with hair over 5cm long)!