JW Gripsoft Dematting Rake for Knotty Medium to Large Dogs
The Gripsoft Dematting Rake is designed with sharp bladed teeth that removes dead, shedding, matted or knotted hair from the innermost layer, leaving the surface coat undisturbed.
When used on medium to large double coated breeds, it will cut through the toughest matted coat. For best results, use the dematting rake in conjunction with an undercoat rake.
- Removes dead and shedding hair from the innermost layer
- Designed to cut through the toughest mats and knots
- Egonomic, non-slip rubber grips provides comfort and control,and prevent hand fatigue
- Comfortable to grip, and easy to control.
- Perfect for use on all medium to long coats.
How to use:
Always use tool on an angle, holding the rubber handle slanted upright to avoid scratching the skin.
|Type||Brushes and Combs|
Other People Also Purchased