Hills Prescription Diet j/d Joint Care Dog Food 370g x 12 Cans
Improving your dogs mobility is as easy as feeding the right nutrition. Being proactive about mobility issues early can avoid the need for more aggressive treatments. Hill's Prescription Diet j/d helps your dog walk, run and jump more easily in just 21 days.
Hill's Prescription Diet j/d is formulated with the following benefits:
Help improve your dog's ability to run, walk and jump in as little as 21 days with a clinically proven combination of nutrients
An excellent source of the Omega 3 fatty acid, EPA, to nourish cartilage
Controlled calorie content and added L-carnitine help maintain a healthy weight and avoid extra stress on joints
Clinically proven antioxidants to support a healthy immune system
Hill's Prescription Diet j/d Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition dogs need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Water, Lamb Liver, Rice, Pork By-Products, Whole Grain Corn, Lamb, Rice Flour, Egg Product, Dried Whey, Flaxseed, Fish Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Meal, Soybean Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Iron Oxide, Potassium Chloride, L -Lysine, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, L-Tryptophan, Taurine, Iodized Salt, Soy Lecithin, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), L-Carnitine, L-Arginine, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Beta-Carotene, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Important Feeding Information
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your dog may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your dog's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your dog will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with dry food and treats, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 13 oz (370 g) can
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/3 - 1/2 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2/3 - 3/4 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||3/4 - 1 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 - 1 1/3 can|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 1/3 - 1 3/4 can|
|40 lb (18 kg)||1 2/3 - 2 1/3 can|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 - 2 3/4 can|
|60 lb (27 kg)||2 1/4 - 3 can|
|70 lb (32 kg)||2 1/2 - 3 1/2 can|
|80 lb (36 kg)||2 3/4 - 3 3/4 can|
|100 lb (45 kg)||3 1/3 - 4 1/2 can|
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 1345 kcal/kg (498 kcal/370g can)
|Vitamin C||137 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||801 IU/kg|
|Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA)||2.06|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||4.24|
|Brand||Hills Prescription Diet|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Lucky Pet Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.