Hills Prescription Diet j/d Joint Care Dry Dog Food
Improving your dogs mobility is as easy as feeding the right nutrition. Being proactive about mobility issues early can avoid the need for more aggressive treatments. Hill's Prescription Diet™ j/d™ helps your dog walk, run and jump more easily in as little as 21 days.
Hill's Prescription Diet™j/d™ is formulated with the following benefits:
Help improve your dog's ability to run, walk and jump in as little as 21 days with a clinically proven combination of nutrients
An excellent source of the Omega 3 fatty acid, EPA, to nourish cartilage
Controlled calorie content and added L-carnitine help maintain a healthy weight and avoid extra stress on joints
Clinically proven antioxidants to support a healthy immune system
Hill's Prescription Diet™ j/d™ Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition dogs need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how their Prescription Diet™ foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
By ordering this food online, your vet has advised you that this is the correct food for your pet's needs.
Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Flaxseed, Soybean Mill Run, Brewers Rice, Soybean Meal, Pork Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Threonine, Taurine, Soy Lecithin, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Chondroitin Sulfate, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Important Feeding Information
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your dog may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your dog's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your dog will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with canned food and treats, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Best if used within 60 days after opening.
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 cup (50 g) - 2/3 cup (65 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||7/8 cup (85 g) - 1 1/8 cups (110 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 1/8 cups (110 g) - 1 5/8 cups (160 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/3 cups (130 g) - 2 cups (200 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 cups (200 g) - 2 2/3 cups (265 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 1/3 cups (230 g) - 3 1/4 cups (320 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 3/4 cups (270 g) - 4 cups (395 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 1/4 cups (320 g) - 4 1/2 cups (445 g)|
|70 lb (32 kg)||3 2/3 cups (365 g) - 5 cups (495 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 cups (395 g) - 5 1/2 cups (545 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||4 3/4 cups (470 g) - 6 1/2 cups (645 g)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® j/d® Canine Mobility provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Dry 3615 kcal/kg
|Vitamin C||203 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||582 IU/kg|
|Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA)||2.73|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||3.74|
|Brand||Hills Prescription Diet|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Lucky Pet Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.