Hills Prescription Diet Canine Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution Wet 370G X 12
Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution is weight loss and maintenance nutrition clinically proven to safely & naturally improve metabolism in dogs and cats to support healthy weight loss and maintenance.
This nutrition is clinically proven to safely provide 28% body fat loss in only 2 months. It works to control hunger, helping to keep dogs feeling full and satisfied between meals. Nutritionists and veterinarians at Hill's developed this next generation formula with the pet owner in mind, offering a complete portfolio of dry and canned food. This product portfolio will allow you to offer your pet both canned and dry food as these products work together to ensure safe and healthy weight loss and easy weight maintenance. The improvement in your pet's metabolism reduces the need to precisely measure the food to safely achieve weight loss success but you still need to follow your veterinarians' recommendations.
- Clinically proven to safely provide 28% body fat loss in 2 months in dogs
- Clinically proven to help avoid weight regain following a weight loss programme
- A Complete portfolio of dry food and canned food designed to work together to ensure safe and healthy weight loss and easy weight maintenance
- Great taste and highly palatable backed by a 100% refund guarantee
Hill's Prescription Diet Canine Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution" provides all the nutrition your dog needs during weight loss and maintenance. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill's Prescription Diet and Science Diet foods can help your dog maintain happiness and healthy weight for life.
Water, Pork Liver, Whole Grain Corn, Egg White, Chicken, Powdered Cellulose, Rice, Pork by-Product, Tomato Pomace, Flaxseed, Coconut Oil, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Carrot Powder, Lipoic Acid, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, L-Leucine, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Important Feeding Information
Use only as directed by your veterinarian. Cover and refrigerate unused portion
- Feeding your pet the right amount of Metabolic every day will help them achieve and maintain a healthy weight for life.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Determine the amount to feed based on IDEAL WEIGHT as provided by your veterinarian. Your dog may need more or less food to maintain his proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- Mix increasing amounts of your dog's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your dog's unique needs and canned foods with delicious flavors your dog will love. When using with canned food and treats, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
Weight Control - using 13 oz (370 g) can
Weight of Dog
|Weight Loss||Weight Control|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/8 can||5/8 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2/3 can||1 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 can||1 1/2 can|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/4 can||1 3/4 can|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 1/2 can||2 1/2 can|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 can||3 can|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 1/4 can||3 1/2 can|
|60 lb (27 kg)||2 1/2 can||4 can|
|70 lb (32 kg)||3 can||4 2/3 can|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 1/4 can||5 can|
|100 lb (45 kg)||3 3/4 can||6 can|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® Canine Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 861 kcal/kg (319 kcal/370g can)
|Vitamin C||121 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||566 IU/kg|
|Brand||Hills Prescription Diet|