Hills Prescription Diet Feline I/D Gastrointestinal Health Wet 156G X 24
Digestive Health Support
Dietary indiscretion, food allergies, or lack of digestive enzymes can affect your cat's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your cat to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health.
At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage cats with digestive health problems. Due to its easily digestible ingredients, Hill's Prescription Diet i/d may also be helpful for cat recovering from gastrointestinal upset and routine surgery.
- Highly digestible protein and fat to help assimilate nutrients and repair tissues faster
- Mixed fibre source to help maintain gastrointestinal health
- Optimal balance of nutrients to help replenish the body and help encourage recovery
- Added antioxidants to help control cell oxidation
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how their Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Water, Pork Liver, Pork By-Products, Chicken, Wheat Flour, Chicken Fat, Corn Starch, Brewers Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Powdered Cellulose, Guar Gum, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate), DL-Methionine, Beta-Carotene.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Important Feeding Information
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion. Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your cat may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, or if you are feeding Prescription Diet i/d Feline Gastrointestinal Health to a kitten, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your cat's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your cat's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your cat will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with dry food and treats, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
Growth - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Growth less than 4 months||Growth 4 to 6 months||Growth 7 to 12 months|
|1 lb (0,5 kg)||2/3 can|
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||1 1/8 can||1 can|
|3 lb (1,4 kg)||1 5/8 can||1 1/3 can|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||2 can||1 5/8 can|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||2 1/3 can||1 7/8 can||1 1/2 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3 1/4 can||2 2/3 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||3 1/2 can|
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||1 - 1 1/4 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/3 - 1 3/4 can|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||1 2/3 - 2 1/3 can|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||2 - 2 3/4 can|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® i/d® Feline Gastrointestinal Health provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats and growing kittens.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Canned 1034 kcal/kg (161 kcal/156g can)
|Brand||Hills Prescription Diet|