Hills Prescription Diet t/d Dental Care Dry Cat Food
Dental care for your pet may be more important than you think.
The accumulation of bacteria laden plaque above the gumline can lead to long term oral health issues. Recent studies have demonstrated there is an association between oral health issues and systemic general health issues affecting the kidney, heart and metabolic systems.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Diet™ t/d™ clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your cat's dental health. In fact, t/d is clinically proven nutrition to reduce plaque, stain, & tartar buildup.
How It Helps:
- Cleans the tooth surface
- Fights bacteria-laden plaque
- Promotes overall health
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of cats.
How It Works:
- Unique kibble shape & size
- Special fiber matrix technology
- Complete & balanced nutrition
Hill's Prescription Diet™ t/d™ Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill's Prescription Diet™ foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
By purchasing this product, to the best of your knowledge, you agree that the following statements are true and accurate:
1. You confirm that your pet was examined by a veterinarian who recommended the use of this specific product on the basis of his/her diagnosis;
2. You have read and understood that whilst your pet is being fed this product, it is recommended that you seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding the usage of this product;
3. You have read and understood that you need to seek immediate veterinary advice if your pet’s condition deteriorates in any way whilst you use this product.
|Brand||Hills Prescription Diet|
|Food Type||Dry Food|
Daily Feeding Guide:
Important Feeding Information
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your cat may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your cat's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period. Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your cat's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your cat will love.
- For maximum benefit, this product must be fed as the only food. Supplementation is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||1/2 cup (40 g) - 3/4 cup (60 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||3/4 cup (60 g) - 1 1/8 cups (85 g)|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||1 cup (75 g) - 1 3/8 cups (105 g)|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||1 1/4 cups (95 g) - 1 2/3 cups (130 g)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® t/d® Feline Dental Health provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats.
You Might Also Like
Other People Also Purchased