Hills Prescription Diet Metabolic Weight Management Dry Dog Food
Just like the human epidemic, almost 50% of the pet population is overweight.
Even a little extra weight can impact the pet's quality of life and relationship with family because that extra weight can reduce play time, impact mobility and affect the lifelong general health of your dog.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Diet™ Metabolic clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your dog's weight management. In fact, 88% of pets lost weight at home in 2 months with the nutrition of Metabolic.
How It Helps:
- Naturally works with your pet's unique metabolism
- Helps avoid weight regain after weight loss
- Helps your pet feel full & satisfied between meals
- Supports vitality & holistic health
How It Works:
- A synergistic blend of ingredients
- Unique fiber blend from fruits and vegetables
- Powerful antioxidants
Hill's Prescription Diet™ Metabolic Canine provides all the nutrition your dog needs during weight loss and maintenance. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill's Prescription Diet™ and Science Diet™ foods can help your dog maintain happiness and healthy weight for life.
By ordering this food online, your vet has advised you that this is the correct food for your pet's needs.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Important Feeding Information
- Feeding your pet the right amount of Metabolic every day will help them achieve and maintain a healthy weight for life.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Determine the amount to feed based on IDEAL WEIGHT as provided by your veterinarian. Your dog may need more or less food to maintain his proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- Mix increasing amounts of your dog's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Hill's Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your dog's unique needs and canned foods with delicious flavors your dog will love. When using with canned food and treats, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Dog
|Weight Loss||Weight Control|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/2 cup (40 g)||3/4 cup (60 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||7/8 cup (70 g)||1 3/8 cups (115 g)|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 1/8 cups (90 g)||1 7/8 cups (155 g)|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 1/2 cups (125 g)||2 1/3 cups (190 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 cups (165 g)||3 cups (245 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 1/3 cups (190 g)||3 3/4 cups (310 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 3/4 cups (225 g)||4 1/2 cups (370 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 1/4 cups (265 g)||5 1/4 cups (430 g)|
|70 lb (32 kg)||3 2/3 cups (300 g)||5 3/4 cups (470 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 cups (330 g)||6 1/2 cups (535 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||4 3/4 cups (390 g)||7 2/3 cups (630 g)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® Canine Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Dry 3096 kcal/kg
|Vitamin C||259 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||696 IU/kg|
|Brand||Hills Prescription Diet|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Lucky Pet Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.