Ivory Coat Australia Chicken & Kangaroo Dry Cat Food 6kg
Give your cat a more natural food source with the Ivory Coat Chicken & Kangaroo Dry Cat Food!
Made with chicken and kangaroo meat, this nutritious dry cat food formula is high in protein and rich in nutrients that your cat needs for optimal everyday health. Since this cat food formula doesn’t contain any grains, it’s a hypoallergenic food source that will help promote healthier digestion and be easy on your feline’s sensitive stomach.
Packed with essential nutrients, including protein, antioxidants, and omegas, this Ivory Coat dry cat food contains the right ingredients that have all your pet needs for better digestion, healthier skin and fur, odour control, weight management, and more. Without the use of artificial flavours and colours, preservatives, this all-natural dry cat food from Ivory Coat is a fantastic way to provide your cat with the best nutrition available every day!
- All-natural and nutritious adult dry cat food formula made with chicken and kangaroo
- Hypoallergenic cat food formula that contains no grains or other common allergens
- Consists of 36% protein and 15% healthy fat
- Rich in protein, omegas, and other essential nutrients to support your pet’s health
- Promotes better digestion and overall gut health
- Helps improve the appearance of skin and fur coat
- Provides your pet the nutrition they need daily
- Aids in odour control, weight management, and hairball reduction
- No preservatives, artificial flavours/colours or meat byproducts used
- Formulated for cats 1 year and up
Made in Australia!
Chicken Meal, Kangaroo Meal, Tapioca, Peas, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Ground Flaxseed, Coconut Oil, Pea Fibre, Yucca, Apples, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Spinach, Vitamins A, B1, B2, B5, B6, B12, D3, E, K3, Niacin, Biotin, Folic Acid, Iron, Iodine, Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Selenium, Natural Prebiotic, Taurine and Green Tea Extract.
This is a naturally preserved product. Given this is a natural product with no artificial colours used, variations in colours of kibble can occur between batches due to seasonal ingredients.