Ivory Coat Australian Ocean Fish & Salmon Dry Cat Food 6kg
Give your feline friend the nutrition they need every day with the Ivory Coat Ocean Fish & Salmon Dry Cat Food.
All-natural and nutrient-rich, this tasty and healthy dry cat food formula is made with premium ocean fish and salmon and supplemented with superfood veggies and fruits for a well-balanced formula that will help support your pet’s everyday health. Made to help support gut health, urinary health, weight management, and more, the nutrients found in this dry cat food formula is all your feline will need for optimal health on a daily basis. Developed by animal nutritionists and veterinarians, this Ivory Coat cat food formula is carefully made to ensure that your pet gets the most out of their food source. Ivory Coat cat food formula can help with stool odour control, weight management, hairball reduction, and gut health. For the best health possible for your pet, make the Ivory Coat Ocean Fish & Salmon Dry Cat Food a regular part of your companion’s diet!
- All-natural, fish-based dry cat food formula for adult cats (1 year and up)
- Made with ocean fish and salmon along with vegetables and fruits for balance
- Packed with essential nutrients that support your pet’s health and well-being
- Contains omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids for better skin and shinier fur
- Helps with stool odour control, weight management, and hairball reduction
- Promotes better gut health with natural probiotics
- Aids in improving urinary care
- Easy to digest and grain-free formula for sensitive stomachs
- Developed by animal nutritionists and veterinarians
Package Size: 6kg
Made in Australia!
Ocean Fish, Salmon Meal, Tapioca, Peas, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Ground Flaxseed, Coconut Oil, Pea Fibre, Yucca, Apples, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Spinach, Vitamins A, B1, B2, B5, B6, B12, D3, E, K3, Niacin, Biotin, Folic Acid, Iron, Iodine, Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Selenium, Natural Prebiotic, Taurine and Green Tea Extract.
This is a naturally preserved product. Given this is a natural product with no artificial colours used, variations in colours of kibble can occur between batches due to seasonal ingredients.