Midwest "Contour" Double Door Dog Crate with Divider
Crate Training your Pup or need a Secure Space for your Dog? MidWest's Contour Crates adjusts for Life and provides a secure living area that you can move around your home or even office.
Why the Contour Double Door Folding Crate?
- Easily Sets Up & Folds Down to Portable Size.
- Foldable for easy transportation and storage.
- Intuitive "lap-lock" technology
- Double Door - one on the end, and another on the side.
- Side bolt latch - Oﬀers added security and reinforcement to the LapLock Door System
- Assemble or ﬂat pack in seconds with no tools required
- Completely transportable and easy to store so that the crate can be used anywhere, anytime
- Contains a divider so your crate starts small when your dog is a puppy and you remove the divider panel as your dog grows.
- Cuts housebreaking time in half by keeping puppy from eliminating in one end and sleeping in the other.
- Allows you to adjust the length of the living area as your puppy grows into its adult size home.
- Easy to Clean, ABS Plastic Pan.
Double Door - one on the end, and another on the side makes it super easy for anyone to place your dog in the crate
Side door allows flexibility so dog crate can be placed in the most convenient location - sideways between furniture, or even at the back of your vehicle. The Contour Double Door Folding Dog Crate has a door on one end just like a single door crate, and another door on the long side to allow side entry to the crate.
This flexibility means the crate can be placed sideways between two pieces of furniture, or side on in the back of your wagon or 4WD. Crates are a safe way to transport your dog in the car.
Save money with the Free Divider Panel
The crate includes a Free Divider Panel which allows you to adjust the size of the living area as your puppy grows. A smaller space when your pup is small will make them feel secure and safe. This is important because it prevents your puppy from eliminating in one end of the crate and sleeping in the other.
As you can see below, the puppy is housed in an area made smaller by the crate divider. Your crate literally grows with your pet. So, the divider panel sves money so you don't have to get a different size as your dog grows.
Place the divider panel where you need it at the time.
Folds as easy as 1-2-3
Easy to transport and fold up. Even I can do it!
Easy single handed locking and unlocking
So you can hold your dog with one hand, and open the crate safely with the other.
Made from Strong and Durable materials
Durable, Satin Black Electro-Coat Finish makes the crate tough enough for the biggest dogs!
Safe home for mum and pups
Keep prying hands away from new pups so that they remain safe with mummy.
Use with your own bed or mat
Place your dog's favourite bed or mat in the crate - the divider panel will fit nice and snug.
Safety Rounded Corners
Life Stages crates are designed with great attention to detail. The corners are rounded for your safety which means no sharp edges, making it safer for you and your family (the two and four-legged kind!)
Midwest Contour Dog Crate Size Guide
24" - Model: 824DD
Size: 18" W x 19" H x 24" L / Approx. 46cm W x 48cm H x 60cm L
30" - Model: 830DD
Size: 19" W x 21" H x 30" L / Approx. 48cm W x 53cm H x 76cm L
36" - Model: 836DD
Size: 23" W x 25" H x 36" L / Approx. 58cm W x 63cm H x 91cm L
42" - Model: 842DD
Size: 28" W x 30" H x 42" L / Approx. 71cm W x 76cm H x 106cm L
48" - Model: 848DD
Size: 30" W x 33" H x 48" L / Approx. 76cm W x 81cm H x 122cm L
Midwest dog crates are designed with your dog's utmost safety, security and comfort in mind. Used effectively, a crate will provide refuge for your dog during naps, on holiday, while you work, and in a vehicle.
Other People Also Purchased