Oz Pet Cat Litter System - Sifter Set with Bonus Litter & Scoop
Embarrassed by Strong Cat Pee Pong in your home? Then eliminate it... the Fast & Easy Way with the Oz-Pet Cat Loo Kit
The Cat Loo is an easy 1-2-3 solution that provides your cat with a natural, odourless toilet that is easy to maintain and economical to use.
How does it work?
- The tray is made up of two parts--two trays sit on top of each other, and the top one has holes in the bottom which act like a sieve.
- Liquid waste is quickly absorbed by the product and breaks down into a brown sawdust-type mix.
- This then drops through into the bottom tray leaving the top tray contents totally dry.
- Any liquid waste that drops straight through the sieve tray is absorbed by the original handful in the bottom tray.
- Solid waste will stay on the top of the litter in a clump and will not get all through the product like other litters do.
- The solids are then easily removed with a scoop (daily or twice daily) and the lower tray is emptied.
- Simply compost the leftovers!
How does the Oz-Pet Loo Eliminate Odour?
The biggest advantage of Oz-Pet is that it stops the strong pee pong and eliminates rather than masks the smell of ammonia. Any smells from a fresh deposit are quickly absorbed and you are left with a faint, natural earthy/wood fragrance. The eucalyptus oil in the pellets stop the bacteria growing that cause smell.
Why Use the Oz-Pet Litter System
- It's Economical - Litter Lasts Longer- You're not throwing away good litter with the waste;
- Don't replace litter - New pellets are added on the top and the wet particles are removed at the bottom;
- Reduce Odour - The wet litter breaks down and falls through into the bottom tray and is removed;
- No more tracking litter around your home - With the fine particles sieved out they can't get out of the tray;
- Always looks clean - You will love the clean look of only fresh pellets in the tray.
The Kit includes:
- 2 Trays (includes a spare)
- Sieve Layer
- 3kg starter size litter
- Charcoal (with beige interior sieve)
Oz-Pet Litter is manufactured from waste plantation timber, and Is eco friendly, contains no additives, will soak up 3-4 times its own weight in odour-causing liquids. It contains no additives, can be composted or used as mulch and does not clump so there's no waste and no danger to your cat or kitten.
Scoop, Shake, Rotate
Setting up – Pour Oz-Pet litter pellets into the top sieve section of the tray to a depth of 2.5 cm. Add a large handful of litter to the first bottom base to absorb odour causing liquids.
Scoop – Scoop out solids daily. Solid waste may be flushed or thrown away.
Shake – Shake the tray daily to allow the wet litter to fall into the bottom tray. On average, every two days add a handful of fresh pellets to the top sieve section of the tray.
Rotate – When the bottom tray is full of sawdust waste, remove the second base and add a large handful of litter to it. Lift the sieve section of the tray and transfer to the clean base. The dirty tray contents can either be flushed away, disposed of in the garden as a natural mulch material or placed in the bin. Thoroughly wash the dirty tray with mild bleach or non-pine disinfectant. Note: For one cat rotate to a clean base every 2-3 days. For multiple cats rotate to clean base daily.
1. Scoop out Solids. After scooping out the solids the tray is ready to be worked.
|2. Shake the tray to separate the powdered wet particles from the good litter.
3. The wet fines are separated as they fall through into the bottom tray.
|4. The wet fines are now in the bottom tray, leaving the good, dry litter in the top, ready to use again.
|5. The wet particles are now good for the flower garden, compost bin, lawn or worm farm.||6. Add a scoop of litter to the bottom tray in preparation.
|7. Add a scoop of litter to the top tray if needed.
||8. The tray is ready to use again
How often do I change the litter?
Simply scoop the large waste out and sift the wet waste through the bottom and empty it. You only need to top up the litter a handful at a time.
What do customers say about the Oz-Pet Loo?
|"By using Oz-Pet litter I have cut my work down by a good 50%. I have had a council inspection and they were impressed by the lack of odour from my litter trays. I would have no problem in recommending Oz-Pet to anybody for the health of yourself and mostly the cat's health. My entire cattery uses Oz-Pet litter and I believe this is the best litter and easiest to use that I have found. I mainly like the non-odour from Oz-Pet litter. This is very important when I have so many cats in a residential area."|