PAW Dermoscent Essential 6 Skin Care Moisturising Spot-on for Cats
A unique blend of essential fatty acids & essential oils that improves coat shine and reduce dry, scaly skin in cats.
Dermoscent Essential 6 spot-on for cats is a unique blend of essential fatty acids & essential oils that improves coat shine and reduces dry, scaly skin in cats. Available in a convenient spot-on pipette that is applied directly to skin it’s easy to use without having to bath your cat.
- Improves dry scaly skin: Essential 6® spot on moisturises the coat and skin, particularly hydrating dry skin.
- Improves Coat Shine - in international trials over 70% of cat owners saw an improvement in coat shine (an indicator of healthy skin) when using Essential 6 spot-on.
- Ideal for cats with dull dry coats or cats who have difficulty grooming.
- For cats who are on a reduced calorie diet or who cannot take Omega 3 products orally.
- Assists with dandruff or dry scaly skin
- Bio-diffuses through the skin and is stored in the sebaceous glands and is progressively released, distributed along the body and absorbed into the skin.
- Balances trans-epidermal water loss (i.e. evaporation through the skin) to optimise skin hydration and maintain the cutaneous ecosystem balance.
- Reduces odour and leaves your pet naturally fresh smelling.
Size: 4 pipettes per box.
- Initial dose is one pipette applied weekly for the first 8 weeks.
- Maintenance dose is one pipette every 2 weeks (after the initial 8 week treatment).
Contraindications and cautions: Essential 6 spot-on should not be used 2 days before or after bathing. Essential 6 spot-on has not been tested in kittens under 3 months old.
Ingredients: 10 essential oils (clove, camphor, gaultheria, rosemary, curcuma, oregano, lavender, peppermint, tea tree and cedar), hemp and neem oil. Essential 6 is rich is Omega 6 and Omega 3 essential fatty acids.
|Brand||PAW by Blackmores|