PAW Gentle Puppy Shampoo 200ml/500ml
Puppies - Endless fun, endless mess! Wouldn't change them, though, so let's make life simpler.
PAW Gentle Shampoo for Puppies is formulated to be as gentle as water thanks to natural moisturising, sulfate free, and pH balanced ingredients, and that means it's perfect for young skin and fur. When using PAW product, you can be confident that your precious young pooch will not feel any burning or lingering after-bath dryness.
- Sulphate Free - NO Sulphates means it will NOT strip your puppy of natural oils which aid in proper skin texture, overall coat condition, and hair regrowth.
- pH balanced - The combined ingredients have a similar "ph" to that of water (not harmful to young, developing skin and fur).
- Moisturising Ingredients - NO harsh acidic or base ingredients which lead to extra dry or burned skin and hair (the common effects of other poor quality shampoos)
- Natural Ingredients - From the earth, for the earth, and all its creatures great and small.
- Natural essential oils to nurture young skin & provide a fresh pure scent--use it with PAW Puppy Conditioning Mist for extra nourishment of young delicate skin from an early age.
Available in 2 sizes: 200ml and 500ml
Blackmores--Good for you; PAW-Good for your Pet
Aqua (purified Australian water) *BP 2000 standard, lauryl glucoside (botanical source), disodium cocoamphodiacetate (from coconut), sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate (botanical source), cocamide MEA (from coconut), glycerin (vegetable), lauryl glucoside (and) stearyl citrate (vegetable base), cocamide DEA (from coconut), panthenol, cyamopsis tetragonoloba (guar) gum, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride (from guar), Simmondsis Chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, tocopheryl acetate, disodium EDTA, Cocos Nucifera (coconut) oil, citric acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (orange) oil, , Anthemis Nobilis (roman chamomile) flower oil.
|Brand||PAW by Blackmores|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Lucky Pet Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.