Royal Canin Feline Gastrointestinal Prescription Wet Cat Food 100g x 12 x pouches
Gastro Intestinal is formulated for the nutritional management of cats with gastro intestinal conditions.
Recommended for (indications):
- Acute and chronic diarrhoea
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Maldigestion and malabsorption
- Liver disease (except hepatic encephalopathy)
- Bacterial overgrowth
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- Hepatic encephalopathy
- Lymphangiectasia - exudative enteropathy
- Feeding Advice In acute cases it is recommended Gastro Intestinal be feed for at least 3 weeks. Lifetime feeding may be necessary in cases of chronic disease. It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use or before extending the period of use.
- HEALTHY DIGESTION Helps maintain a healthy digestive system through the combination of fermentable fibres (beet pulp and FOS) with specific nutrients to promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut.
- HIGH ENERGY This formula is high in energy to help compensate for the reduced appetite and food intake of sick or recovering cats.
- HIGHLY APPETISING Cats suffering from digestive troubles often show a decreased appetite and weight loss. The right balance of ingredients makes this diet highly appetising for cats experiencing digestive upsets.
- ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS: EPA/DHA Essential Fatty acids, EPA & DHA, help maintain a healthy digestive system.
Pig and poultry meat, poultry liver, corn flour, fish oil, minerals, taurine, sugars, yeast hydrolysate (source of Mannan-Oligo-Saccarides), cellulose, marigold meal (rich in lutein), trace elements (including chelated minerals), vitamins. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3: 295 IU, E1 (Iron): 11 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.4 mg, E4 (Copper): 2.7 mg, E5 (Manganese): 3.3 mg, E6 (Zinc): 33 mg ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 7.6% -Fat content: 5.6% - Crude ash: 1.6% - Crude fibre: 0.8% - Moisture: 80% - Metabolisable energy: 93.1 kcal/kg - Sodium: 0.11% - Potassium: 0.14% - Omega 6 essential fatty acids: 1% and Omega 3 essential fatty acids: 0.2% (EPA/DHA): 0.1%.
Recommended daily quantities (g/day):
Water should be available at all times
|2 kg||150||1 1/2||115||1 1/4|
|3 kg||225||2 1/4||175||1 3/4|
|4 kg||300||3||235||2 1/4||190||2|
|5 kg||370||3 3/4||295||3||240||2 1/2|
|6 kg||445||4 1/2||350||3 1/2||285||2 3/4|
|7 kg||410||4||335||3 1/4|
|8 kg||470||4 3/4||385||3 3/4|
|9 kg||525||5 1/4||430||4 1/4|
|10 kg||585||5 3/4||480||4 3/4|
|Brand||Royal Canin Prescription|