Royal Canin Prescription Sensitivity Control Moist Cat Food - Chicken & Rice x 12 Pouches
Sensitivity Control Chicken & Rice is a highly digestible diet formulated for cats with digestive sensitivities and ingredients intolerances.
Recommended for (indications):
- Food hypersensitivity with dermatological and/or gastrointestinal signs
- Food intolerance (including lactose intolerance)
- Acute or chronic diarrhoea in adult cats
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- Pregnancy, lactation, growth
Feeding Advice: Feed for 3 to 8 weeks. If signs of intolerance disappear, this diet can be used indefinitely. It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use.
- SELECTED PROTEIN A limited number of protein sources have been selected for this diet to help reduce the risk of food allergies.
- SKIN BARRIER A patented complex (made up of five special nutrients) to support the barrier function of the skin.
- Essential Fatty Acids: EPA/DHA Essential Fatty acids, EPA & DHA, help maintain a healthy digestive system and a healthy skin.
- HEALTHY DIGESTION Helps maintain a healthy digestive system through the combination of fermentable fibres (FOS) with specific minerals.
100g X 12 Pouches
chicken meat, chicken liver, rice, cellulose, sunflower oil, fish oil, minerals, taurine, fructo-oligo-saccharides (FOS), DL-methionine, marigold meal (rich in lutein), trace elements, vitamins. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3: 334 IU, E1 (Iron): 35 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.4 mg, E4 (Copper): 3.8 mg, E5 (Manganese): 4 mg, E6 (Zinc): 38 mg - ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 7.2% - Fat content: 6.5% - Crude ash: 1.5% - Crude fibres: 1% -
Recommended daily quantities (g/day):
Water should be available at all times
|Brand||Royal Canin Prescription|