Royal Canin Prescription Urinary S/O Moist Cat Food - Chicken x 12 pouches
Urinary S/O is formulated for the nutritional management of cats with lower urinary tract disease. Its urine acidifying properties and its low level of magnesium make it suitable for dissolving struvite crystals and reducing their recurrence.
Recommended for (indications):
- Feline idiopathic cystitis
- Struvite urolithasis
- Management of recurrent urinary stones (struvite and calcium oxalate urolithasis)
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- Chronic renal failure
- Metabolic acidosis
- Heart failure
- In conjunction with the use of urine acidifying drugs
Feed Urinary S/O for 5 to 12 weeks for the dissolution of struvite stones and up to 6 months for the reduction of struvite stone recurrence. This product can be used long-term under the guidance of your veterinarian. It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use, before extending the period of use and before stopping use.
- IDIOPATHIC CYSTITSIS A high moisture content helps reduce the risk of recurrent idiopathic cystitis.
- DISSOLVES STRUVITE CRYSTALS Effectively dissolves particular urinary stones called struvites
- LOW RSS Helps lower the risk of crystal formation.
- URINE DILUTION Helps to dilute urine, which decreases the urinary concentration of urinary crystals (struvites and calcium oxalates) and also ensures regular bladder wash-out.
100g x 12 x pouches
Chicken and pork meats, chicken liver, maize flour, eggwhite, sunflower oil, cellulose, fish oil, minerals, taurine, crustacean hydrolysate (source of glucosamine), marigold meal (rich in lutein), trace elements (including chelated trace elements), vitamins. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3: 280 IU, E1 (Iron): 5.6 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.2 mg, E4 (Copper): 1.3 mg, E5 (Manganese): 1.7 mg, E6 (Zinc): 17 mg. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 7% - Fat content: 5.3% - Crude ash: 1.2% - Crude fibres: 0.6% - Moisture: 80% - Calcium: 0.15% - Phosphorus: 0.14% - Sodium: 0.08% - Magnesium: 0.01% - Potassium: 0.28% - Chloride: 0.3% - Sulphur: 0.15% - Taurine: 0.125% - Urine acidifying substances: calcium sulphate (0.12%), DL-methionine (0.02%).
Recommended daily quantities (g/day):
Water should be available at all times
|Weight cat||2 kg||3 kg||4 kg||5 kg||6 kg||7 kg||8 kg||9 kg||10 kg|
|Lean||150 g||1+4/8 pouch||220 g||2+1/4 pouch||295 g||3 pouch||370 g||3+3/4 pouch||445 g||4+1/2 pouch||515 g||5+1/4 pouch||590 g||6 pouch||665 g||6+3/4 pouch||740 g||7+1/2 pouch|
|Normal||115 g||1+1/4 pouch||175 g||1+3/4 pouch||230 g||2+1/4 pouch||290 g||3 pouch||350 g||3+1/2 pouch||405 g||4 pouch||465 g||4+3/4 pouch||520 g||5+1/4 pouch||580 g||5+3/4 pouch|
|Overweight||-||-||-||-||190 g||2 pouch||235 g||2+1/4 pouch||285 g||2+3/4 pouch||330 g||3+1/4 pouch||380 g||3+3/4 pouch||425 g||4+1/4 pouch||475 g||4+3/4 pouch|
|Brand||Royal Canin Prescription|