Royal Canin Prescription Urinary S/O Moist Cat Food - Moderate Calorie x 12 pouches
Urinary S/O Moderate Calorie is formulated for overweight cats with lower urinary tract disease. Its urine acidifying properties and its low level of magnesium make it suitable for dissolving struvite stones and reducing their recurrence.
Recommended for (indications):
- Adult cats with lower urianry tract disease who have difficulty in maintaining ideal body weight
- Dissolution of struvite uroliths
- Management of recurrent struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis using a single diet
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- Chronic renal failure
- Metabolic acidosis
- Heart failure
- Treatment with urine acidying drugs
- In older cats, renal function should be checked before Urinary S/O Feline is prescribed
Feed Urinary S/O for 5 to 12 weeks for the dissolution of struvite stones and up to 6 months for the reduction of struvite stone recurrence. This product can be used long-term under the guidance of your veterinarian. It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use, before extending the period of use and before stopping use.
- URINE DILUTION Helps to prevent urinary crystals.
- DISSOLVES STRUVITE CRYSTALS Effectively dissolves particular urinary stones called struvites.
- LOW RSS Also known as 'Relative Super Saturation', Low RSS helps lower the risk of crystal formation by producing undersaturated urine as a result of increasing urine volume.
MODERATE CALORIE Reduced calorie content helps limit weight gain and maintain ideal body wieght.
85g x 12 pouches
|Brand||Royal Canin Prescription|
|Food Type||Wet Food|
Recommended daily quantities (g/day):
Water should be available at all times
|Cat Weight||2 kg||3 kg||4 kg||5 kg||6 kg||7 kg||8 kg||9 kg||10 kg|
|Lean||185 g||1+6/8 pouch||280 g||2+6/8 pouch||370 g||3+6/8 pouch||465 g||4+6/8 pouch||555 g||5/4/8 pouch||650 g||6+4/8 pouch||740 g||7+4/8 pouch||835 g||8+2/8 pouch||925 g||9+2/8 pouch|
|Normal||145 g||1+4/8 pouch||220 g||2+2/8 pouch||290 g||3 pouch||365 g||3+6/8 pouch||435 g||4+2/8 pouch||510 g||5 pouch||585 g||5+6/8 pouch||655 g||6+4/8 pouch||730 g||7+2/8 pouch|
|Overweight||-||-||-||-||240 g||2+4/8 pouch||300 g||3 pouch||360 g||3+4/8 pouch||415 g||4+2/8 pouch||475 g||4+6/8 pouch||535 g||5+2/8 pouch||595 g||6 pouch|
dehydrated poultry protein, rice, wheat gluten*, maize flour, vegetable fibres, maize gluten, minerals, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, egg powder, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 22300 IU, Vitamin D3: 500 IU, E1 (Iron): 41 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.2 mg, E4 (Copper): 6 mg, E5 (Manganese): 54 mg, E6 (Zinc): 177 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.07 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 34% - Fat content: 11% - Crude ash: 9.1% - Crude fibres: 7% - Calcium: 1% - Phosphorus: 0.95% - Sodium: 1.1% - Chloride: 1.89% - Potassium: 1% - Magnesium: 0.05% - Sulphur: 0.5% - Total taurine: 0.21% - Urine acidifying substances: Calcium sulphate: 10 g/kg - DL-methionine. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
You Might Also Like
Other People Also Purchased