Royal Canin Gastro Intestinal Low Fat Prescription Dry Dog Food
Gastro Intestinal Low Fat is a complete diet for the nutritional management of dogs that require a very low fat, highly digestible diet.
Recommended for (indications):
- Acute and chronic diarrhoea
- Acute and chronic pancreatitis
- Lymphangiectasia – exudative enteropathy
- Bacterial overgrowth
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency
Not recommended for (contraindications):
Feeding Advice: The feeding duration of this product varies depending on the severity of gastro intestinal signs. To optimise digestibility of this product it is recommended to divide the recommended daily intake into several smaller meals. It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use or before extending the period of use.
- HEALTHY DIGESTION Helps maintain a healthy digestive system through the combination of fermentable fibres (beet pulp and FOS) with specific minerals.
- LOW FAT A low fat content improves digestive function in dogs with conditions such as pancreatitis.
- LOW FIBRE A low level of fibre helps to ensure optimal nutrient absorption.
- ANTIOXIDANT COMPLEX The patented exlclusive antioxidant complex helps fight free radicals, maintain healthy DNA and promotes a healthy immune system.
1.5Kg and 12Kg
rice, dehydrated poultry meat, wheat, barley, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, yeasts, animal fats, minerals, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, fish oil, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), marigold extract (source of lutein). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 11700 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 43 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.4 mg, E4 (Copper): 9 mg, E5 (Manganese): 57 mg, E6 (Zinc): 186 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 22% - Fat content: 7% - Crude ash: 6.6% - Crude fibres: 1.7% - Per kg: Essential fatty acids: 14 g - Omega 3 fatty acids: 2.5 g.
Recommended daily quantities (g/day):
Water should be available at all times
|It is recommended to divide
the daily intake into 2 meals.
|4 kg||130||1 6/8||105||1 3/8||75||1|
|6 kg||170||2 2/8||140||1 7/8||105||1 3/8|
|8 kg||215||2 6/8||170||2 2/8||130||1 6/8|
|10 kg||250||3 2/8||200||2 5/8||150||2|
|15 kg||335||4 3/8||270||3 4/8||200||2 5/8|
|20 kg||415||5 3/8||330||4 2/8||250||3 2/8|
|25 kg||490||6 3/8||390||5 1/8||295||3 7/8|
|30 kg||560||7 2/8||445||5 6/8||335||4 3/8|
|35 kg||625||8 1/8||500||6 4/8||375||4 7/8|
|40 kg||690||9||550||7 1/8||415||5 3/8|
|50 kg||810||10 4/8||650||8 4/8||485||6 3/8|
|60 kg||925||12||740||9 5/8||555||7 2/8|
|70 kg||1.035||13 4/8||830||10 6/8||620||8 1/8|
|80 kg||1.140||14 7/8||915||11 7/8||685||8 7/8|
|Brand||Royal Canin Prescription|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Lucky Pet Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.