Royal Canin Prescription Diabetic Moist Cat Food x 12 pouches
Royal Canin's Diebetic Moist Food Pouches for Cat is formulated for adult cats with Diabetes Mellitus to help regulate glucose supply.
High in protein content to help maintain lean muscle mass and limits a high blood glucose spike after eating, slower release of glucose into the blood stream. Reduced calorie content helps limit weight gain and maintain ideal body weight, minimising insulin resistance associated with being overweight.
GLUCOSE REGULATION Low glycaemic index (GI) cereals along with the gelling action of psyllium mucilages helps to reduce the blood glucose level after eating.
LOW STARCH A reduced starch level results in lower blood glucose levels after eating.
MODERATE CALORIE A moderate energy intake promotes optimal body weight and minimises insulin resistance associated with being overweight.
HIGH PROTEIN High in protein content to help maintain lean muscle mass and limits a high blood glucose spike after eating.
- Formulated for adult cats with Diabetes Mellitus to help regulate glucose supply
- Fed under veterinary supervision for the nutritional management of cats with Diabetes Mellitus
- Cereals of low glycaemic index, with the gelling action of psyllium mucilages, aid in balancing blood glucose
- High in protein content to help maintain lean muscle mass and limits a high blood glucose spike after eating, slower release of glucose into the blood stream
- Low starch aids better clinical control of blood glucose and insulin requirements
- Reduced calorie content helps limit weight gain and maintain ideal body weight, minimising insulin resistance associated with being overweight
Recommended for (indications): Diabetes Mellitus
Not recommended for (contraindications):
Feeding Advice: Diabetic Wet is recommended to be fed for the cat's lifetime. It is recommended that blood glucose and insulin response are monitored when starting the diet so that insulin dosages can be adapted if necessary. We recommend that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use, extending the period of use or stopping use.
Pack Size: 12 pouches x 100g
Composition: Pork protein, poultry protein, poultry and pork liver, maize flour, vegetable fibre, fish oil, minerals, gelling agents, taurine, marigold extract (source of lutein), L-carnitine, vitamins ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3: 220 IU, E1 (Iron): 3.5 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.1 mg, E4 (Copper): 0.9 mg, E5 (Manganese): 1 mg, E6 (Zinc): 11 mg.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 9% - Fat content: 3% - Crude ash: 1.2% - Crude fibres: 1.5%
Feeding guide - Recommended daily quantities (g/day):
Water should be available at all times.
It is recommended to divide the daily intake into 2 meals .
|Brand||Royal Canin Prescription|