SmartScoop Automatic No-Scoop Cat Litter System + Bonuses
Finally, A litter box that you only have to empty once a week and that can save you $250 in wasted cat litter a year.
Here are the facts:
Litter boxes smell and scooping litter stinks. The SmartScooper Litter Box removes odours by trapping them in the odour-locking compartment. No smells, so your home smells clean. No need to try to mask the litter odours just before guests arrive.
Cats need a clean loo or they’ll go somewhere else, and leave surprises in random, unwanted places. The SmartScoop Self-Scooping Litter Box is an automatic litter box that scoops fifteen minutes after your cat leaves the box. Plug it in and let it scoop. Easy peasey. Oh, and it eliminates odour, too!
No one likes to scoop. The SmartScooper Litter Box does the dirty work for you - no more scooping!
Litter trays/boxes waste a LOT of litter. SmartScoop's "fingers" scrap along the bottom of the box and gently lift the clumps, and only the clumps. No more waste! You will save around $250 a year in litter.
The SmartScoop Self-Scooping Litter Box includes everything you need for 6 months. So you don't have to buy anything for 6 months except litter! And because SmartScoop works with your favourite clumping litter, there's no need to buy costly, special litter.
It’s a win-win for both you and your cat.
So how does it work?
- Add your favourite self-clumping litter to the box, the same way you would a normal litter box
- Cover the enclosed waste bin with a No-Touch waste bag that's included in the kit, making it hassle-free to dispose of the waste.
- Once your cat has used the SmartScoop, the sensor will wait 15 minutes after your cat leaves, allowing enough time for the clumps to form.
- After 15 minutes, the rake will move forward, scooping the clumps forward and then up into the waste bin.
- If a cat enters the litter box during the 15 minute countdown, the timer will reset, giving the new waste time to clump.
- When the bag is full, remove the bag, tie it and toss it. The bag won’t smell since the waste has been trapped in the bin with the Activated Carbon Filter.
- Replace the No-Touch Waste Bag about once a week and the Activated Carbon Filter about once a month for the average use in a single cat household. If you have more than one cat, change the bag and filter more frequently.
- SmartScoop is Economical - When you use a standard litter tray, you could be wasting up to 300kg of litter a year – that’s around $250 of wasted litter. Just change the litter about once a month. The litter pan is marked with minimum and maximum lines so you know how much litter to pour in the pan.
- Uses any clumping litter
- Use the purposely-made No-Touch waste bags or even grocery bags so you don't have to come into contact with dirty litter
- SmartScoop is Easy to Clean. It fully disassembles, making it easy to clean. Simply remove the rake, waste bin and slide off the motor unit. The litter pan, rake and bin are all washable with warm, soapy water.
What's included in the box? The SmartScoop Self-Scooping Litter Box includes the following components:
- Six-month supply of 6 Activated Carbon Filters to eliminate odour
- 24 No-Touch Waste Bags for easy, no mess disposal
- Litter pan
- Waste bin and tray
- (Litter mat is not included)
Size: Litter area is 31cm x 40cm
Large enough for a multi-cat family
|Testimonial: “Well, what a nice difference. First of all it is quieter than the LitterMaid. Also it is more intelligently designed. The rake is made up of rounded wire, with a curved section at the end to scoop. This simple difference has pleased me to no end and it has meant that whole clumps of cat mess get picked up rather than sliced and diced. After 3 weeks of use, I am still with the original litter I put in it, only having added about 4 cups twice. I have been extremely pleased with the SmartScoop for several reasons: 1) The holding container and lid contain the smell. 2) The SmartScoop lid always closes, and keeps the smell in. 3) SmartScoop uses bags to dispose of waste and grocery bags work just fine."|
And sometimes, don't you want to know a bit of the technical hoo-ha behind it all?
Thousands of hours have been spent by SmartScoop’s developers researching litter boxes, cat behaviour and your needs to create a litter box that is much less work and eliminates the need to touch a dirty box.
- Uses a single assembly motor unit and waste collector
- No batteries required - plugs into any outlet
- Heavy duty and easy-to-clean litter pan
- Smart sensor for triggered activation of cleaning cycle
So what does this all mean?
SmartScoop does its job, it picks up more contaminated cat litter during an average removal cycle than leading competitors.
NOTE: Use only clumping litter - do not use clay or sandy varieties of clumping litter as the weight when clumped can affect the internal mechanism and will get stuck. We recommend Oko Plus.
How to get your cat used to using the SmartScoop Litter Box?
Cats gravitate toward clean litter boxes. Sometimes cats will start using SmartScoop right away.
Here is a trick to acclimate your cat:
Once the SmartScoop Litter Box is set up, place it near your current litter box and keep it turned off. Stop scooping your current box.
When your cat starts using Smart Scoop, turn the power on and remove your old litter box. If the cat misses the box, place the faeces in the litter box and do not pay further attention to the cat. Leave the room and check again in an hour.
If the cat refuses to use the box, try the following:
Move the box to a more secluded area - some cats are shy
Ensure the litter is always clean - just like us, cats don't like to go in a dirty loo
Try a different litter. Cats are fussy!
Your cat might be stressed so it's worth a visit to the vet if the behaviour continues