The Scoopfree Ultra Automatic Self-Cleaning Litter Box with Grey Hood
The ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Litter Box is the virtually touch free, Leave it and don't worry about it litter system!
ScoopFree is the original self-cleaning litter box you can leave alone for weeks at a time. It uses disposable litter so you won't have to scoop litter again, providing convenience and unbeatable odour control. Just plug in the Scoopfree and let it do the job for you.
Each tray is pre-filled with premium blue crystal cat litter, the disposable PetSafe ScoopFree Original Crystal Cat Litter Tray works with PetSafe ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Boxes. Just load the tray in the cat litter box with no scooping, cleaning or refilling for weeks! The crystal cat litter absorbs urine and dries solid waste quickly to remove odours. With the completely disposable tray and covered waste trap, you never see or touch smelly waste! Every few weeks simply replace the cat litter tray and your ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box is just like new. PetSafe brand is here to help you and your pet live happy together.
The automatic rake system sweeps waste into the covered compartment 20 minutes after your cat uses the litter box. Safety sensors will detect if your cat re-enters the box and the 20-minute timer will reset. The box uses a special crystal litter, packed in a convenient disposable litter tray, and is 5 times more effective at reducing odour than most clay or clumping litters. That means your cat will always have a clean, fresh-smelling litter box, and you’ll enjoy a home that’s effortlessly odour-free.
The ScoopFree Ultra features a privacy hood for those "shy" cats. Plus it helps keep litter inside the tray when your cat kicks it around.
- Self-cleaning automatic rake cleans entire box 20 minutes after cat uses the box
- Rakes waste into closed waste compartment for superior odour control
- Self-cleans for weeks with no scooping, cleaning, or refilling
- Crystal litter absorbs urine and dehydrates waste to instantly remove odours
- Covered trap locks away solid waste and odour so you never touch or see smelly waste
- Safety sensors automatically reset rake timer if cat re-enters box
- Disposable litter trays with leak-proof lining for easy cleanup
- Crystal litter absorbs urine for 5x better odour control than other litter
- Uses 5-10x less litter than clay and clumping litter
- Lab tested for 100,000+ cycles without failure or jamming
- Privacy hood in grey
- For cats over 6 months old
- For cats of any size
- For indoor use only
For best results, replace the litter tray every 20-30 days for one cat, every 10-15 days for 2 cats, or every 7-10 days for 3 cats. You might need to replace the litter tray more often if you have senior cats, kittens, or cats who eat a diet high in crude fiber, ash, and byproducts.
Most cats adapt quickly to using the ScoopFree litter box. Learn how to help your cat or kitten get used to an automatic litter box.
Litter bed - 56cm x 35cm
Exterior litter box 69cm (length) x 48cm (width) x 17cm (height)
Height with Hood - 41cm
- Litter box with rake and waste trap lid
- Australian adaptor with 3 meter cord
- Litter tray with cover and bag of premium blue crystal litter
- Product manual
- Grey Privacy Hood
Acclimating Your Cat to the ScoopFree Litter Box
Most cats will easily adapt to the ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Litter Box, but some cats may need an adjustment period to get acclimated. Here are some tips that may help your cat with the transition:
1. Place the new ScoopFree litter box next to your cat’s current litter box, allowing them to have access to both boxes for at least a week.
2. Add a few handfuls of your cat’s old, unused litter to the new crystal litter tray. You can also add some of the crystal litter to their current box.
3. Stop cleaning your cat’s old litter box, allowing it to remain dirty. Since cats prefer a clean litter box, so this will help make the new ScoopFree litter box more appealing.
4. Once your cat has transitioned to the ScoopFree box, remove their old box.
For kittens less than 6 months old, leave the litter box unplugged and scoop waste until they are over 6 months. This way, they can get used to using the ScoopFree litter box without any risks.
Tips for Maximizing the Life of Your Crystal Litter Trays
1. Place the ScoopFree litter box away from areas of high humidity, such as bathrooms, showers, and basements. Since the crystal litter controls odour by absorbing moisture, having extra moisture in the air will shorten the life of the tray. Try placing it in a room with moving air to pull away moisture, like a room with a fan.
2. If your cat consistently urinates in the same spot, try stirring the crystals occasionally to help distribute saturated crystals.
3. Cats with diets that are high in crude fiber and ash content will produce more solid waste, which can prematurely fill the waste trap. Consider changing your cat’s diet to a food with no byproducts or fillers.
ScoopFree is the self-cleaning litter box you can leave alone for weeks at a time. Simply replace the disposable tray every few weeks, and the litter box is just like new.
Other People Also Purchased