Vets All Natural Grain Free Complete Mix Muesli for Fresh Meat for Dogs
In the olden days, in the wild, canines and felines ate muscle meat, organ meat and the vegetable matter from the gut of their prey animal.
Today, our pets just stand around a bowl and wait for their meals. So Vet's All Natural has done the hard work for them, and their Complete Mix mimics the gut content of prey. When mixed with meat, making it a balanced natural diet.
Complete Mix Grain/Gluten Free is an everyday diet mix to add to fresh meat for adult dogs and puppies. Dr Bruce has formulated this variety for those wanting to feed their dog a Grain/Gluten Free alternative as an everyday diet and is ideal for dogs with a gluten and/or grain intolerance. Dogs that have had ongoing sensitive skin and/or sensitive stomach issues should also consider this variety.
The balanced ingredient and low carbohydrates help to correct underlying intestinal and digestion problems therefore supporting irritable bowls and sensitive stomachs.
If you are feeding a Grain Free dry food, we’d encourage you to add at least some balanced fresh meat with Complete Mix Grain Free and watch your dog enjoy the succulent meat they naturally crave.
- A healthy balanced diet consists of natural vegetable matter and grains with raw meat.
- Complete Mix represents the required vegetable matter and grain portion of your dog or cat’s healthy diet.
- No Cooking! Complete Mix is formulated in accordance with the principles of raw food.
- Ingredients are air dried at, or below, body temperature.
- The Muesli type mix is simply added to fresh, raw meat.
Directions for feeding:
- Shake up contents before use to ensure ingredients are mixed evenly together.
- Mix with the suggested volume of water - for best results mix at room temp up to 24 hours ahead or up to 30 minutes ahead in warm water. This allows the mix to soften, ferment and release more nutrients.
- Add soaked mix to the appropriate ration of raw meat (instructed on packet).
- Feed to your dog and leftover mix can be refrigerated (eat within a few days) or frozen.
Flax meal, green lentils, red split lentils, carrot, calcium, parsley, potato starch, barley grass, kelp lecithin, dried garlic and vitamin C. List of contents is not exhaustive, if you have concerns about allergies contact the manufacturer.
Sizes available: 800g & 3kg
|Brand||Vets All Natural|
|Food Type||Dry Food|
|Life Stage||All Stages|
You Might Also Like
Other People Also Purchased