Vets All Natural Omega Blend for Healthy Skin & Coat for Cats & Dogs 200mL/500mL
Support your dog’s skin health and make their fur shiny with the Vets All Natural Omega Blend!
Made with an oil blend rich in omega fatty acids, the Omega Blend is a vet-formulated dog supplement that provides essential omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids and vitamins A, D, and E, which are all known to help improve skin conditions and give the fur an extra shiny sheen. These oils, including flax seed oil and sunflower oil, are human-grade and cold-pressed for maximum health benefits. Simply mix in a dosage into your dog’s food and watch the transformation! This oil blend can even help relieve and control with current skin conditions, such as dry, flaky, and itchy skin.
- All-natural, Australian-made, vet-formulated omega oil blend for dogs
- Highly nutritious blend of cold-pressed oils rich in omega fatty acids to boost skin health
- Made with human-grade oils such as shark liver oil, flax seed oil, and sunflower oil
- Can help relieve and manage itchy, flaky, and dry skin and improve fur coat shine
- Includes omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids, vitamin E, vitamin A, and vitamin D
- Easy to administer into your dog’s food
Sizes available: 200mL and 500mL
Make your dog’s skin healthy with the Vets All Natural Omega Blend!
|Brand||Vets All Natural|
|Category||Health & Wellbeing|
|Application Type||Food Additive|
|Country of Manufacture||Australia|
|Condition||Skin & Coat|
Vets All Natural Omega Blend Oil contains 100% pure, cold pressed Flax Seed Oil, Shark Liver Oil, Sunflower Oil, and Wheat Germ Oil and is a potent source of natural Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids, Alkyl Glycerol’s, Squalene, antioxidants, and Vitamins A, D, and E.
The suggested dose rate is 1 ml / kg bodyweight (1 teaspoon per 5 kg bodyweight), given once daily for 3 weeks and simply mixed into your pet’s regular food. Maintenance dosing can be lowered to the rate of 5ml per 20kg bodyweight. For pets with a
You Might Also Like
Other People Also Purchased