PAW by Blackmores Digesticare Probiotic & Wholefood Powder for Cats & Dogs 150g
Is your pet suffering from intestinal problems such as diarrhea or constipation?
PAW's Digesticare probiotics powder helps strengthen the digestive tract for better nutrient absorption and eases stomach upsets. PAW Digesticare improves and maintains your pet's intestinal health. Exclusively made for both cats and dogs PAW Digesticare powder is an excellent solution for gastrointestinal problems. All you need to do is sprinkle the powder over your pet's food and let the healing begin.
- APVMA-approved medicated stock feed
- Eases intestinal difficulties, including constipation, diarrhea, and digestion problems
- Fortifies gastrointestinal microflora in small pets such as puppies and kittens
- Restores intestinal health and balance
- Keeps bad bacteria, such as E. Coli and salmonella, at bay
- Includes 4 gram measuring spoon for convenience
- Tasty multi-stain probiotic powder blended with whole food powder
- Light green and yellow powder
- Incorporated with essential nutrients, such as fatty acids and vitamins
- Can be used on dogs, cats, and other pets
- Contains legumes, grains, and cereals to help dog's digestive system absorb probiotics faster and other health benefits
- 2 grams = 60 million CFU of healthy bacteria
Size: 150 grams
- Is made specifically for pets and their unique strains of gut bacteria whereas probiotic formulas used by humans are developed specifically to fortify the bacterial species found in the human GI tract.
- Has a 7 different strains of beneficial bacteria. Probiotics are identified by their species or strain and different strains can have different effects. Think of a strain the way you would think about a breed of dog. All dogs are the same species, but different breeds (strains) are good for different purposes.
- Like all Blackmores products it is quality tested to meet label claims.
- Is a palatable powder and easy to give to pets. It also includes a scoop.
- Delivers additional health benefits via naturally fermented organic whole foods.
Is your pet suffering diarrhoea or flatulence?
Intestinal dysfunction in dogs is commonly caused by the 'bad' bacteria dominating the digestive tract resulting in diarrhoea, flatulence, bloating and poor general health. PAW DigestiCare™ provides good bacteria to the restore intestinal balance. PAW DigestiCare™ also provides key nutrients including essential amino acids, vitamins, fatty acids and enzymes to enhance your pet’s health and vitality.
Dose rate are by dog/cat weight:
- 0-4 Kg – 1/2 scoop/day
- 5-14 Kg – 1 scoop/day
- 15-29 Kg – 1 & 1/2 scoops/day
- 30+ Kg– 2 scoops/day
- Other companion animals (rabbits, guinea pigs…) – Up to 1/2 scoop/day in feed.
In period of intestinal discomfort double the dosage for the first 5 days.
|Brand||PAW by Blackmores|
|Category||Health & Wellbeing|
|Country of Manufacture||Australia|
1. Is it safe to use Blackmores PAW Digesticare when my pet is taking antibiotics? How long should I use Blackmores PAW Digesticare on my pet?
Antibiotics are used to destroy bacterias in the body that cause infections. Unfortunately, this means that antibiotics ultimately kill all bacteria, including good ones. Due to this occurrence, good bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract decreases and increases your pet's chances of having GI problems such as poor digestion and diarrhea. PAW Digesticare provides healthy bacteria for your pet to keep GI issues away. Use PAW Digesticare for at least 4-6 weeks after your pet has finished the antibiotics treatment.
2. My pet is not even a year old yet. Can I still use PAW Digesticare?
Yes, you can. In fact, young pets have healthier growth and development within the first six months when probiotics are included in their diets. Probiotics in the early stages of growth and development will help strengthen your pet's intestinal microflora and improve digestion and nutrient absorption in the GI tract.
3. Can I give my pet yoghurt instead?
Although yoghurt is safe for most pets and contains probiotics, some pets are lactose intolerant. If given yoghurt, the chances of your pet having intestinal problems increases. Go with a non-dairy supplement to avoid any other stomach problems.
4. Will PAW Digesticare still be effective if I give my pet half the recommended dosage?
No. It's better to give your pet the correct amount of probiotics powder to ensure he or she gets all the benefits and have better results.
5. The pet food I buy already includes probiotics. Why do I need a separate probiotics supplement?
Most pet food brands contain prebiotics, not probiotics, though some pet food brands do contain probiotics. But the probiotics present in these foods don't last long because bacteria doesn't live well in high heat or high moisture conditions. This means the probiotics are not as rich and beneficial as the ones present in PAW Digesticare or other probiotics supplements.
Warning: This is an animal product; not to be used on humans. Avoid contact with eyes.
7-strain probiotic powder at 60,000,000 CFU for every 2 grams (7-strain healthy bacterias: Lactobacillus acidophilus; L.delbrueckii subspecies bulgaricus; L.lantarum; L. rhamnosus; Bifidobacterium bifidum; Enterococcus faecium; Streptococcus alivarius subspecies thermophilus), natural fermented organic whole grains and seeds, alfalfa grass, quinoa, spirulina, and other legumes and cereals
How to Use: Simply sprinkle a dosage of Blackmores PAW Digesticare powder over pet food. Use this probiotics powder during these times:
- When pet is having intestinal problems;
- To maintain a healthy digestive system;
- When pets have poor digestion;
- When pets experience stress that affects their eating and digestive system;
- When pets are taking antibiotics.
Dosage Rates Per Day
Puppies, kittens, cats, and other pets (e.g., rabbits, guinea pigs)
You Might Also Like
Other People Also Purchased