PAW Coat, Skin & Nails Multivitamin Chews for Dogs 300g
Support your dog's Skin, Coat and Nails with a Yummy Treat!
PAW Coat, Skin & Nails Multivitamin Chews are highly palatable low fat kangaroo based chews to help support a healthy skin, a shiny coat and strong nails. These chews contain essential nutrients such as Biotin, Silica and Chia seeds to maintain a healthy skin and coat.
- Biotin, Silica and Zinc for healthy skin, coat and nails
- Chia seeds and flaxseeds (source of Omega 3 & 6) for a shiny coat
- Additional vitamins and minerals to maintain everyday health
- These chews help support healthy skin, a shiny coat and strong nails.
Why your dog needs it:
- Sometimes dogs don't have enough nutritional support to maintain a healthy skin & coat (use of some medications or lacking in key skin nutrients)
- Dogs with dull and brittle coats
- Dogs with weak and splitting nails
- Dogs with dry / cracking paws
- Dogs with flaky dry skin.
Blackmores - Good for you. PAW - Good for your pet.
|Brand||PAW by Blackmores|
|Category||Health & Wellbeing|
|Country of Manufacture||Australia|
Ingredients: Kangaroo meat & by-product meal, rice flour, flaxseed, dextrose, natural preservatives, emulsifiers and binders, chia seeds, silica, polyunsaturated fatty acids (with DHA/EPA), vitamin C, niacin (B3), riboflavin (B2), vitamin A, thiamine (B1), pyridoxine (B6), folic acid (B9), biotin (B7), natural flavour and colour, zinc sulfate, iron sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese oxide, calcium iodate and selenium.
Typical Analysis: 25.1% protein, 8.1% crude fat, 1.4% crude fibre and 1.4% salt (naturally occurring)
Other Analysis: (per chew / 5 g): Energy 66.5 kJ / 15.9 kcal
PAW Coat, Skin & Nails chews are available in a 300g tub. Each tub contains approx. 60 chews.
Dog Weight & Daily Dose
0-4 kg - ½ chew
5-14 kg - 1 chew
15-29 kg - 2 chews
30 kg+ - 3 chews
Other People Also Purchased