Advocate Flea & Worm Control for Cats over 4kg
Advocate for Cats Kills Fleas & Worms 100% of them!
Advocate not only treats parasite infections, but monthly treatment can help protect your cat against fleas, heartworm, gastrointestinal worms, lungworm and ear mites.
- Fast Action - Kills adult fleas and larvae within one hour
- Rapid Effect - Stop fleas biting within 5 minutes around the area of application with rapid onset
- Waterproof after 1 hour
- Broad Control - Deals with Internal (heartworm & intestinal worms) and external parasites as well as ear mites
- Durable - Longer reliability up to a month of broad spectrum protection
- Safe to use kittens, lactating and pregnant cats
Advocate clears up infections quickly by killing up to 100% of adult, immature and larval stages of hookworm and roundworms while reducing environmental contamination.
Advocate controls lungworm
In Australia, there is the potential for lungworm infection, particularly for cats with outdoor access. Advocate controls and prevents lungworm in cats.
Advocate for Cats is a multi-action topical spot-on flea and internal parasite treatment. Advocate Flea Control was developed to treat flea infestation, ear mites, prevent heartworm and control infections of gastrointestinal nematodes like hookworm and roundworm.
Advocate lasts all month and is easy to use
Simply apply the dose to the back of your cat's neck and from there it spreads across the skin and through the coat, where it is effective for 1 month.
Advocate is waterproof
Advocate treated cats can do what they like to do without you worrying about their flea protection. Advocate remains effective following soap-free shampoo treatment, bathing or exposure to rain.
Advocate is safe and effective
Advocate is tough on parasites but gentle enough to use on kittens from 9 weeks.
For Cats under 4kg
For Cats over 4kg
Help your Cat Rest Easy, Stay Happy and Protected - Buy Now before Flea Season!