Advocate Flea & Worm Topical Treatment for Dogs over 25kg - 6-pack
Advocate for Dogs - the closest thing to a vaccine against Australia’s most common parasites.
Advocate Flea, Heartworm And Intestinal Worm Treatment for Dogs is an easy-to-use spot-on, it is applied monthly. The super ingredients in Advocate provide fast relief from fleas, prevent deadly heartworm and protect both your dog and your family from most gastrointestinal worms.
Advocate creates a flea-free home fast. It stops fleas biting within 3 to 5 minutes, killing adult fleas and their larvae within 20 minutes – breaking the flea lifecycle. With monthly use it also protects your dog from the danger of heartworm infections.
Plus Advocate takes care of worming worries. It kills hookworm, roundworm and whip worm, and prevents reinfestation. It’s water-resistant and even prevents mites and lice. It all adds up to the most thorough parasite protection available for your dog.
- Fast Action - Kills adult fleas and larvae within 20 minutes
- Rapid Effect - Stop fleas biting within 5 minutes around the area of application with rapid onset
- Monthly use protects against heartworm, hookworm, roundworm and whipworm, kills fleas, controls lice and ear mites in dogs and cats
- Waterproof after 1 hour
- Durable - Longer reliability up to a month of broad spectrum protection
- Safe to use on puppies from 7 weeks
Acts on: Adult fleas, flea larvae, heartworm, intestinal worms such as roundworm, hookworm and whipworm, ear mites, sarcoptic mange, demodicosis and lice
Protects against: Flea Allergy Dermatitis
Safe for: Puppies from 7 weeks
Application: Topical (spot-on)
Dosing: Once a month
Size: Advocate for Large-Extra Large Dogs 25kg and over (Blue Pack)
For Dogs over 50kg, use 2 pipettes.
Pack Size - 6 pipettes
Help your Dog Rest Easy, Stay Happy and Protected - Buy Now before Flea Season!