Aloveen Oatmeal Shampoo & Conditioner Pack
Aloveen Shampoo and Conditioner can be used on any dog or cat that enjoys a moisturising, lightly fragranced shampoo, and helps those who suffer from dry and itchy skin.
The Aloveen range can be used at any age on dogs, puppies, cats and kittens.
Dogs and cats with normal skin will benefit from:
- Clean skin and fur thanks to the gently foaming shampoo base
- The soap-free pH balanced formula that allows them to retain their natural coat oils
- A glossy coat thanks to the inclusion of emollients and moisturisers
Aloveen is also ideal for dog and cats with allergies. Pets with allergies often suffer from dry and itchy skin. Two common types of skin problems include ATOPIC and CONTACT ALLERGY. Atopy is often used to refer to a condition of suffering multiple allergies, including those to various airborne pathogens, dust mites and pollens. A contact allergy can be caused by anything that the animal’s skin comes into contact with, such as certain types of grasses. It usually causes irritation of the feet and belly.
Two important aspects of treating allergies can be done with Aloveen shampoo and conditioner:
- Soothing the skin with both the superfine colloidal oatmeal particles and aloe vera
- Removing the allergens (e.g. pollens) from their skin with the gently foaming shampoo base
Some dogs have severe allergies or other skin conditions and will also require medications from their veterinarian. The people who make Aloveen, Dermcare Vet, strongly encourages you to seek further veterinary advice if you feel that more treatment is required in addition to your Aloveen Shampoo.
Tips for using Aloveen Shampoo:
- Wet the coat thoroughly.
- Apply Aloveen Shampoo to several points and massge in gently. Using a sponge can help with the lathering action.
- Leave on for 5 minutes to allow the soothing properties of oatmeal to take effect.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- We recommend you follow up with Aloveen Intense Conitioner
The Aloveen Pack includes a 250ml shampoo and a 100ml shampoo.