Made in Australia from Australian ingredients, Black Hawk Pet Food just got better!
Black Hawk's New Grain Free Chicken formula features Australian Hormone Free chicken so your pet food is now more closely aligned with what you value. Real chicken protein is delicious, lean and versatile for strong muscles and healthy bones.
Packed with amino acids, which are essential for building strong bones and muscles, Black Hawk Grain Free Chicken kibble for dogs is high in vitamin B3 and B6 to help metabolism and promote vitality.
Black Hawk's Grain Free food is ideal for all dogs, especially those pets with sensitive dietary needs. It is also a great choice for those choosing to exclude grains from their pet’s diet, to echo the original grain free and protein rich diets their primitive ancestors thrived on in the wild. Plus the anti-inflammatory effects of omega 3 are particularly beneficial for dogs with skin and/or joint disease. Deficiencies in fatty acids will lead to delayed wound healing, dry and unhealthy coats and poor skin health.
Black Hawk's original and new recipes use real food, providing nutrients through ingredients in their natural state, rather than through highly processed ingredients and powders.
- Suitable for adult dogs of all sizes and breeds
- Contains no wheat, corn, barley or rice
- 52% real meat proteins sourced from Australian farms
- 48% vegetables, fruit and oils plus essential vitamins and minerals
- Emu oil for skin, coat, joints and mobility
- Peas and carrots for heart health, circulation and vision
- Sweet potato for digestion and bowel health
- Blueberries and cranberries for immunity and cell protection
- Chicory root for liver cleansing and intestinal health
- Dandelion for kidney cleansing and happier tummies
Available in: 2.5 kg, 7 kg and 15 kg.
Black Hawk: Still made in Australia from Australian ingredients that matter!
|Food Type||Dry Food|
|Country of Manufacture||Australia|
Chicken Meal, Peas, Tapioca, Chicken Fat (naturally preserved with Rosemary Extract, Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Potato, Sweet Potato, Chicken Gravy, Sugar Bee Pulp, Essential Vitamins and Minerals (see tables), Salmon Oil, Sunflower Oil, Chicory Root, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Alfalfa, Salt, Apple, Brewers Yeast, Pumpkin Seeds, Natural Antioxidants, Coconut Oil, Yoghurt Powder, Emu Oil, Blueberries, Cranberries, Dandelion Tea, Parsley, Peppermint Tea, Rosemary Extract, Chondroitin, Glucosamine, Carrots, Yucca Schidigera, Spinach, Kelp, Tomato, Beta Carotene.
Crude Protein 28% (min)
Crude Fat 18% (min)
Crude Fibre 2% (max)
Crude Ash 10% (max)
Calcium (Ca) 2% (max)
Phosphorous (P) 1.20% (max)
Moisture 10% (max)
ME 3680 Kcal/kg
- In addition to food, always make sure fresh water is available
- When introducing Black Hawk into your dogs diet, do so gradually over a few days
- Feeding amounts may vary by breed, activity level, temperament and climate
- Pregnant or nursing dogs may need food available at all times
- 1 cup = 126g, 1/2 cup = 63g, 1/4 cup = 32g
|Weight||Grams Per Day|
|Up to 5kg||20 - 70g|
|5 - 10kg||70 - 110g|
|10 - 15kg||110 - 150g|
|15 - 20kg||150 - 200g|
|20 - 25kg||200 - 250g|
|25 - 30kg||250 - 300g|
|30 - 35kg||300 - 350g|
|Over 35kg||Add 110g per 10kg of body weight|
You Might Also Like
Other People Also Purchased