Bravecto Dog 3-Month Single Chew for Flea & Tick Control
The only oral chew to deliver 3 months flea and 4 months paralysis tick protection for dogs in a single dose.
Bravecto delivers consistent and long-lasting efficacy against both fleas and ticks from a single tasty chew.
- Treatment and prevention of flea (ctenocephalides felis) infestations for three months.
- Treatment and control of paralysis tick (ixodes holocyclus) for four months.
- Treatment and control of brown dog tick (rhipicephalus sanguineus) for eight weeks.
- Provides effective control within 8 hours after treatment.
- Continues to effectively kill newly arriving fleas within 8 hours of infestation, throughout the entire 3 month treatment interval.
- Highly palatable, easy to administer chew - studies show more than 91.7% of dogs accept bravecto voluntarily.
Bravecto provides effective control of pre-existing paralysis ticks (ixodes holocyclus) within 24 hours of treatment and controls brown dog tick (rhipicephalus sanguineus) for 8 weeks. Of course, during tick season we recommend daily searching for and removal of any ticks if found. Due to the systemic nature of action of bravecto, dead attached ticks can still be seen on animals following treatment. These ticks will often appear partially engorged. Dead ticks can be easily removed as opposed to live ticks which take some force to dislodge from the skin of the animals.
Bravecto can be used in puppies from 8 weeks of age weighing greater than 2kg.
Bravecto's extended protection periods mean you have to remember fewer treatments each year!
- No mess to administer, no liquids to spill or transfer.
- Full year flea protection in just four tasty doses - protection at every season.
- Fits easily into gastrointestinal worming programs where treatments occur every 3 months.
- Bravecto is ideal for active dogs with a love of swimming, or dogs with skin conditions that require frequent bathing, due to its systemic activity.
- Comes in a one chew pack.
Please select the right pack for your size dog:
2-4.5kg - yellow
4.5-10kg - orange
10-20kg - green
20-40kg - blue
over 40kg - purple
Rapid onset of action kills newly emerged adult fleas before they lay eggs
|Category||Flea, Tick & Wormer|
|Treatment Type||Fleas & Ticks|
|Life Stage||All Stages|
Ratings & Reviews
26 June 2019I’ve been a shopper at Lucky Pet for years mostly for flea, tick and worm meds & whilst I appreciate the discounts they offer the shipping times are expansive and if you’re not at home they go to a depot where the goods can be collected. Only purchase if you have a couple weeks before needing to administer meds as they’re always late.
Other People Also Purchased