Heartgard 30 Plus Chews for Large Dogs 23-45kg Brown (6s)
Real beef monthly chewable tablet to prevent heartworm infection in dogs and to treat and control roundworms and hookworms.
Heartworms in dogs are deadly—they live in the heart and blood vessels of the lungs, interfering with circulation, and damaging tissues. All untreated dogs are at risk of being infected by the deadly heartworm.
Heartworms can infect your dog without you knowing it. The best way to protect your dog is to prevent heartworm disease.
- Prevents heartworm disease as well as controls intestinal hookworm and roundworm in dogs.
- Can be used in all breeds of dogs, including breeding bitches and puppies 6 weeks of age and older.
- Heartgard Plus is the veterinarian's #1 choice for heartworm disease prevention in dogs.
- Made with real beef – dogs love the taste.
- One chew (as per dogs weight) administered as a monthly treat.
- Consult a veterinarian if your dog has not previously been on heartworm prevention medication or if there has been a lapse in your dogs preventive program.
- Heartgard Plus has a wide margin of safety for dogs of all breeds and sizes when used as directed. It is approved for puppies as young as 6 weeks, pregnant or breeding female dogs, and stud dogs.
Heartgard Plus is available in three dosage strengths for dogs of different weights.
Small Dogs up to 11kg (Blue pack)
Medium Dogs 12-22kg (Green pack)
Large Dogs 23-45kg (Brown pack)
|Category||Flea & Wormer|
You Might Also Like
Other People Also Purchased