Keep your pet’s bed warm and cosy with the K&H Microwavable Pet Bed Warmer!
For quick warmth for your pet, this microwave-safe pet warming pad is a great addition to your pet care routine. This warmer turns into a soft, squishy pad when heated up and is made with durable neoprene for long-lasting use. With just a few minutes in the microwave, this pet bed warmer can stay warm for up to 12 hours!
Get the Microwavable Pet Bed Warmer to keep your pet’s bed warm and comforting!
Note: This is a pet bed warmer and should only be used inside the pet bed or under a blanket.
- Handy electricity-free pet bed warmer that only requires a microwave!
- Microwavable pet heating pad that helps keep your pet warm
- Soft and plush feel when warmed through for extra comfort
- Durable neoprene for added toughness your pet can’t chew through
- Safe to use indoor and out, even with incontinent pets
- No electricity required
- Stays warm for up to 12 hours
Dimensions: 22.5cm x 22.5cm
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year (limited)
Care Instructions: Hand wash in soapy water. Rinse well and line dry.
– Always consult with your veterinarian before using this product with puppies/kittens, recovering pets, during surgery/surgery recovery or any pet that cannot voluntarily move away from the heating pad. We recommend using a heated pet pad or bed that has an adjustable thermostat for pets with special conditions.
– Never confine your pet to a closed space where they cannot move away from the heating pad when they want. Always leave open space when using the heating pad.
Q: What is the material in the K&H Microwavable Pet Bed Warmer?
A: This product consists of a neoprene exterior and a silicone bladder.
Q: Could I use this product outdoors?
A: Yes. The heating pad will stay warm for up to 12 hours indoors in a climate-controlled environment. If used outdoors the pad will cool faster.
Q: After microwaving the warmer, all of the inner material is squishy except for an object located at the top inner edge of the pad. What is that?
A: That’s a plug that keeps all inner material inside the warmer and prevents leakage.
Q: Is it possible to heat the product too much or too long? I heated the warmer for about 5 minutes and I'm not sure if the warmth will last long.
A: 5 minutes isn't too long, but you don’t want to microwave it for too much longer than that. Keep in mind that you want to heat up the warmer until the inner materials turn squishy/liquidy. You can stop the microwave and check periodically while the warmer heats up.
You Might Also Like
Other People Also Purchased