K&H Thermo Dog Low-Voltage Heated Pet Mat in Sage Green
Give your dog a cosy spot to nap and rest with the Thermo Dog Heated Pet Mat!
This electrical thermal heating pet mat is uniquely engineered to match your dogs natural body temperature when they lie on the mat and reduces to a few degrees Celsius above ambient air temperature. The mat will stay warm all day long as long as it’s plugged in and consumes only 6 watts. Your dog will be drawn to the warmth and comfort of the mat and lie on it whenever they want. This pet mat can be used with compatible dog beds or by itself! The cover is removable and machine-washable.
Give your dog warmth and comfort all day long with the Thermo Dog Heated Pet Mat!
*This product has been officially tested for safety.
- Thermal heating dog mat that keeps your pooch warm and comfortable all day/night long
- Unique heating system that doesn’t make the mat too hot for your pet
- Stays continuously warm at room temperature throughout the day as long as it’s plugged in
- Increases temperature to your dog’s natural body temperature when your pet lies on the mat
- Soft cushion with removable cover that’s machine-washable
- Consumes only 6 watts and is MET listed for safety
- Suitable for small dogs and cats
Size: 70cm x 35cm
Wattage: 6 watts
Cord Length: 1.68 metres
Manufacturer’s Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
Care Instructions: Remove the inner Pet Bed Warmer from inside the cover. Only wash the cover. Machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water. Line dry or use the no-heat cycle option if you’re using a dryer.
– Read included instructions thoroughly before use. Do not use an extension cord when testing the Thermo Dog Heated Pet Mat for the first time.
– Always consult with your veterinarian before using this product with puppies/kittens, recovering pets, during surgery/surgery recovery or any pet that cannot voluntarily move away from the heating pad. We recommend using a heated pet pad or bed that has an adjustable thermostat for pets with special conditions.
– Never confine your pet to a closed space where they cannot move away from the heating pad when they want. Always leave open space when using the heating pad.
– Note: The safety listing for this product is MET, which is the North American (USA and Canada) mark indicating that this product has been evaluated by an independent and certified MET lab for safety.
Q: How long is the cord?
A: The cord is approx. 1.68 metres long.
Q: What temperature will this mat reach?
A: The surface of the mat will be about 12-15 degrees above ambient air temperature until the pet lies on the mat. Then it will warm to about 38.9°C, which is the natural body temperature of dogs and cats.
Q: Are your heated beds and pads pressure sensitive?
A: K&H pet beds and pads are not pressure sensitive. All K&H heated beds and pads feature dual thermostats and are designed to warm to your pet's normal body temperature when they lie on the pad. This is a function of the insulation provided by a pet’s body, not the weight of the pet.
K&H beds and pads will emit heat anytime they are plugged in. Pets will naturally sense the heat and go to the bed or pad for warmth and comfort. When your pet is not on the pad, the heat will dissipate into the air and the surface temperature will vary according to the ambient air temperature.
Q: Can I use an extension cord with this product?
A: MET requires that all manufacturers put the extension cord statement “Do not use with extension cord” on every item that is MET listed by UL 499 standards. This is because they cannot test every extension cord on the market in conjunction with our products for safety. Also, MET suggests that an extension cord is not recommended as a permanent fixture and should only be a temporary solution when using any electrical product.
Temporary use of a UL listed cord is fine, but consult your electrician for the proper cord for your application. For more information on MET safety testing, please visit their website at www.metlabs.com.
Q: How long can a heated bed or pad be plugged in?
A: MET Safety Laboratories suggests unplugging the bed if you leave your home on an extended vacation, as they do with any electrical appliance. Otherwise, it is designed for 24/7 operation and you can leave it plugged in all day. This item has been certified by MET labs to adhere to strict electrical safety standards. For more information, please visit www.metlabs.com.
Q: Is there an off/on switch?
A: There is not an off/on switch. The pad is always on when plugged in, so remove the plug if not in use.
You Might Also Like
Other People Also Purchased