Meals for Mutts Turkey & Chicken Grain Free Larger Kibble for Puppies
Meals for Mutts have introduced a new Grain Free Puppy food featuring Turkey and Chicken and a larger kibble size.
Turkey is an alternative to the common flavours and perfect for dogs with allergies, turkey offers a natural, healthy protein with similar nutrient pro les as those of chicken.
- Turkey is a rich source of protein
- Turkey is low in fat. White meat is lower in calories and has less fat fat than the dark meat. A typical turkey consists of 70 per cent white meat and 30 per cent dark meat.
- Turkey meat is a source of iron, zinc, potassium and phosphorus.
- It is also a source of vitamin B6 and niacin, which are both essential for the body's energy production.
- Regular turkey consumption can help lower cholesterol levels. The meat is low-GI and can help keep insulin levels stable.
- Turkey contains the amino acid tryptophan, which produces serotonin and plays an important role in strengthening the immune system.
- It is also a source of selenium, which is essential for thyroid hormone metabolism. It also boosts immunity and acts as an antioxidant.
- Grain Free - Holistic Formulation Puppy & Whelping
Ingredients: Turkey meat & chicken, sweet potato, seasonal vegetables, peas, alfalfa, natural fats & oils, omega 3,6 & 9, yeast, egg, kelp, vitamins A, C, D3, E, K, B1, B2, B6, B12, niacin, pantothenic acid, folacin, biotin, natural organic acids, plus minerals, calcium, phosphorus, sodium, copper, zinc, iron, manganese and iodine. Also contains Yucca shidigera extract and natural flavours, and is preserved using natural vitamin E and rosemary extract.
Available Sizes: 2.5kg, 9kg & 20kg
|Brand||Meals for Mutts|
|Food Type||Dry Food|
|Country of Manufacture||Australia|
|Product Type||Grain Free|
You Might Also Like
Other People Also Purchased