Monkee Tree - The Scalable Cat Climbing Ladder 18 Trunk Starter Pack
Make life easier and more fun for your kitty with the Monkee Tree Starter Cat Ladder Pack!
Whether you’re looking for a way to help your cat reach higher areas like a balcony or you want to create a cat gym to keep your cat active all day long, the modular Monkee Tree is a must-have for every cat-loving parent. This innovative and versatile cat ladder comes with 18 pieces that are easy to assemble indoors or outdoors.
In the Trunk Starter Pack, you’ll receive one Stump to create the base of the cat tree; 18 Trunks to build the stand for all the “branches” or steps; six Branches that act as steps for your cat; and one Tree Top to complete the cat tree ladder.
The Stump provides a stable base for the Monkee Tree and can even be secured on sloping floors. With multiple step positions, you can customise the placement of the Branches to your liking. For even more versatility, you can get other Monkee Tree kits here at Lucky Pet to extend the cat ladder or add more steps. Designed to be extra safe for your cat to use, this cat ladder has steps that fold down when overloaded. The steps have slots where you can dangle your pet’s favourite toys and turn this cat tree into a playground!
As a multipurpose cat ladder, you can use the Monkey Tree indoors or outdoors, for multiple cats, inside cat cafes, cat hotels, cat daycares, large cat runs and more! You can also use the Monkee Tree as an alternative to cat scratch posts, towers, and other cat furniture. Made from sturdy plastic material, this cat ladder supports cats up to 10 kilograms in weight and is made to last. The Monkee Tree Trunk Starter Pack comes with easy-to-follow instructions for quick assembly.
- The ultimate indoor or outdoor scalable cat tree ladder for adventurous felines
- Multipurpose modular cat ladder – great for multi-cat houses, cat cafes, cat hotels and daycares, and more!
- Use to help cats reach higher places without injuring themselves
- Makes a wonderful cat gym to help keep your cat active during the day
- Adjustable stump that can accommodate even sloping floors
- Versatile assembly with multiple step positions (horizontal and vertical)
- Can be extended further and added to with other Monkee Tree Kits & parts (available at here LuckyPet!)
- Designed with a safety feature: branch folds down when overloaded
- Attach toys by hanging them from step slots to create a playground for your feline
- Made with durable, UV-resistant, and recyclable Polypropylene
- Comes with simple instructions for easy assembly
- Easy to clean and maintain for long-term use
- Designed and manufactured in New Zealand
- Made in New Zealand
1 x Stump
18 x Trunks
6 x Branches
1 x Tree Top
Total Height: 181cm
Cat Weight: Supports cats up to 12.5kgs
Excluded: Wall/Floor Fixings and Pillar Pipe to be purchased separately to suit specific installation.
Can I install a Monkee Tree myself?
Yes anyone can install a MonkeeTree. View the assembly video on Youtube or the instructions supplied with your Monkee Tree. We however recommend you seek professional assistance for installations over 3m high.
How high can the Monkee Tree go?
We recommend the maximum height of 3.7m, without an intermediate landing.
What weight will the Monkee Tree support?
Monkee Tree branches will support cats up to 12.5kg.
What surfaces can I mount a Monkee Tree?
Timber decks or floors, concrete floors, paving squares. The Stump accommodates sloping ground surfaces.
What will happen if someone stands on a Branch?
The branches are not designed for humans. They are designed to fold down when overloaded to prevent people from climbing up your Monkee Tree. The Branches can be easily replaced should one become overloaded.
One of my steps is broken. How do I replace it?
Simply unscrew the existing Branch, replace it with a new Branch by levering the top tab into the upper slot, push down and replace screw.
Spoil your feline with the Monkee Tree Trunk Starter Pack and satisfy their curious nature and climbing instincts!