PAW by Blackmores Manuka Wound Gel for Cats, Dogs & Horses 25g/100g
PAW Manuka Wound Gel is a sterile medical grade wound dressing made from Leptospermum.sp (Manuka) honey (80%) and natural oils and waxes for wound management.
It is ideal for dogs, cats, horses and other companion animals with wounds, burns, grazes and as a general first aid.
PAW Manuka Wound Gel provides the following beneficial properties:
- Protects the wound
- Helps maintain natural wound pH
- Remove Malodour
- Reduces and prevents contamination, external bacteria colonisation and infection
- May assist in removal of slough and necrotic tissues
- Natural & non-toxic for animals
- Minimal heat treatment to preserve honey’s natural properties
- Special blend of natural waxes and oils to reduce the stinging associated with pure honey
- Non-adherent gel to reduce trauma at dressing change.
The ingredients in PAW Manuka Wound Gel include Manuka Honey (80%), natural Gum, bees wax, and nourishing organic oils. This product is sterile and of medical grade.
Available in a sterile 25g & 100g tube with induction seal and screw cap.
|Brand||PAW by Blackmores|
|Category||Health & Wellbeing|
|Country of Manufacture||Australia|
Use on dogs, cats, horses and other companion animals with:
Non-healing and chronic wounds
Traumatic, acute and surgical wounds
Malodorous and sloughy wounds
Abrasions & grazes
Punctures, cuts & lacerations
General first aid
You Might Also Like
Other People Also Purchased